Weekly Monday Night Normal Uldir!

Hello folks!

Starting this upcoming Monday October 22nd from 10pm - 12am server, I will be hosting an alliance side normal Uldir run. This will be on a weekly basis and you're more than welcome to bring your mains or your alts. it's a completely fun and relaxed evening for those who have no yet had a chance to go into the raid or want to gear up an alt/main.

Contact Information: Sikoru#1340 is my b-tag and discord, and Sikbrew is my in-game name if you prefer to communicate through that!

We will be using a discord for the raid that is provided by the Recruitment and Community folks.
Discord Information: https://discord.gg/jggeRfD
1 Like
I approve this message. ^_^
1 Like
I need to level my hunter!
1 Like
10/21/2018 11:06 PMPosted by Siearrow

Ya and then move it to Horde. And make it survival.
1 Like
10/21/2018 11:10 PMPosted by Pve
10/21/2018 11:06 PMPosted by Siearrow

Ya and then move it to Horde. And make it survival.

I like my draenei hunter.
1 Like
Sorry i could not make it to your first run last night but hopefully this coming monday i will be able to join you in your normal run . =)
1 Like
My Hunter is on the docket to level as soon as my Paladin is 120. She's 112 atm. I will join you one day!
1 Like
also since heroic Ghuun is now out of our rotation of main raid days we will be pushing heroic to our sunday alt run which means you will prolly have more of us from Transcend for your host run on monday for normal mode.
1 Like
Can't wait to have more people join!
1 Like
<3
1 Like
Thanks again everyone for the successful run!
2 Likes

Id be there tonight if we didn’t have a Mythic make up day due to the connection issues we were having on last Tuesday. Best of luck tonight and happy holidays

2 Likes

Going back in this monday! Come join us!

1 Like

I want to attend on my Hunter! Stupid finals. Next week? :smiley:

Yes! I can’t wait for you to tag along with us again. Was a lot of fun having you there!

1 Like