Weekly Leatherworking Quest

I’m having the same issue clearly a common problem.

I am also missing the lw quest on at least one of my lw - haven’t checked the other yet.

Can confirm, no LW quest for me this week; my Weakaura says that it is completed already too. I was able to do the Drums quest last week however.

2nd week for me too.

sad leatherworker, no points. :frowning:

Adding my voice to the questless. 3 points is 3 points.

1 Like

For many people, those three points are all the three points they’re going to get this week, so yes, they are very important.

3 Likes

One more affected customer. I have many alts with other professions, none of those are suffering a similar setback.
Two weeks for me! :^(

Same here. No LW quest.

Same problem here.

Gimmie MAH LW POINTS! :wink:

The quest did not appear on this character who is a leatherworker with quite a chunk of LW knowledge.

Can confirm, leatherworking weekly quest did not spawn for me as well. All the other profession weeklies seem to be working fine.

My 2 LW haven’t received the weekly quest for 2 weeks in a row now. No issues with any other professions.

Also no leatherworking quest. Something is wrong here and unfair to leatherworkers. Please fix it Blizz, we are missing out on limited quantity specialization points!

2 Likes

+1 No LW quest here either, I did have one last week though.

Just chiming in that I’m missing the LW quest as well. (and thank you Sadyra for sharing the response you got that they’re looking in to it!)

1 Like

Same here. No weekly LW quest when logging in today after reset. Did have the skinning quest but no LW. On another toon had his JC weekly quest, but no weekly crafting LW quest on this toon.

Weird, I had the quest last week, but this week is a no go. :frowning:

Same. I had the weekly to craft 2 drums last week but nothing this week. Need my points! I promised someone I’d be able to guarantee a Q5 today but that was counting on getting ALL the weekly quests today :frowning:

1 Like