Weekly Bonus Event: Burning Crusade Timewalking

Weekly Bonus Event: Burning Crusade Timewalking

The iconic Black Temple raid is now available in Burning Crusade Timewalking! Gather a group of champions and head to Outland to face Illidan and his cohorts once more.

View Full Article

1 Like

Anything new from the last 100x this came out?

4 Likes

50% rep bonus to all TBC reputations

1 Like

Yeah, maxxed.
Something new like- a DH Talbuk mount or another DH Murloc would be nice

or add a Monk, DK and DH xmog sets to all missing dungeon and raid sets from the xpac.

2 Likes

sweet, time to gear some alts.

1 Like

Typo detected.

Chronicler Shoopa in Zuldazar or Chronicler Toopa in Boralus has a quest for you has a quest for you.

Sometimes, content is for alts. It isn’t often, but sometimes it happens.

Tbh i’d benefit from this since my maxed BC reps are on a EU Warlock that hasn’t seen any action since 2009.

But still busy catching up with current content :frowning:

Also helpful for anyone who wasn’t playing then and want to fill all the green bars, or DK/DH/Monk mains.

Tried to pug the raid so I could finally get my Warglaive mog on my DH… Group couldn’t make it past the first boss. Probably won’t see it anytime soon :salt:

Could always be on the lookout for a group at Illidan himself.

Cool idea!

1 Like

I use to be one of those elven concubines in the black temple then people kept complaining I didn’t drop the damn dress I was wearing. So affronted was I that I turned to the light and now smash baddies with my smites.

4 Likes

Do the Timewalking dungeons just drop 425 gear?

1 Like

Yes. Timewalking only drops iLevel 425 gear when at maximum level. If you are looking for iLevel 430+ gear, Than you would need to either do Mythic+ or do some raiding. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

the BT raid drops 445, but the spammable TW dungeons are only 425.

And the timewalking vendor gear is only 410.

Keep trying. Took me like 15 pug groups till i finally found the right one.

Blizzard over here too lazy to just make the raids into raid finder so the casuals can play it too, what are yall doin anyway?

2 Likes

Poor monks get left out…

I think it’ time you remove this news from the Bnet launcher, for it has expired already. Thank you.