Weekend Raid team

The Girlfriend and I are looking for a weekend raid team going forward into Dragonflight.

she is just returning and wont be getting back into raiding until DF. But I have been raiding and doing M+ and have numerous classes/specs I could play.

currently 11/11 normal and 7/11H
also S4 KSM

community and an active guild are important for both of us.

Vaydis#1889

1 Like

Hello there Vykas! I have several spots open on my Sunday heroic team. if our time slot works for the two of you, i’d love to have you join. Gearing help when she’s ready would be available for the wifey! Take a look at the guild spam and if the time frame works for you, I’d love for you to drop me a line.

friend request sent

Hi Vykas,

What does your GF play? We are looking for dps. We raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. Currently 4/11M. Let me know if you are interested my btag is vcronwen#1282.

Hey Vykas,

My guild is in search of more dps & possibly another healer for raiding. We are tentatively raiding on Sat/Sun from 7-10pm EST. What all do you play? And what does your gf play as well? We are active in discord mostly in the evenings but also sometimes during the day. We actually are supposed to start raiding this coming weekend but a lot of our members are still gearing up so not everyone will be there.

Here is my recruitment spam if you’re interested in learning more:

Please, don’t hesitate to msg me via discord if you have any questions: FluffyPanda#6738

Can’t wait to hear from you! :heart:

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.