Week 6 of no arena/pvp communication at all

I wonder how many weeks this will keep going.

3 Likes

I’m concerned about a general PvP roadmap or game plan. What is the over arching plan for PvP? Very swingle facet of PvP is in shambles. For the last 6 years all we’ve seen is Out of Touch Class Tuning, MMR Adjustments that didn’t go far enough, The Poor Rollout of Soloshuffle, and A Few New Arenas. That’s it. Thanks OP for putting in some effort towards getting a little accountability.

Myself and a few others have been trying to work with the Community Council to get some answers on why PvP has been left out in the sun to die and why
No explanation has ever been given. The CC made a couple posts as a result but we’re going to need to keep the pressure on if we want to see anything done. Once TWW launches they’ll be too overwhelmed by those busted Hero Talents to fix any other Retail PvP issues.

If you get a chance to checkout this post now and again and lend us hand we need all the help we can get. Likewise I’ll keep an eye out for these weekly updates and stand behind you every chance I get. This has gone on too long.

2 Likes

The tier is over dude…. Next tier is just a m+ season.

Not sure what you are expecting.

A post about a pillar of play, and what’s the plan for s4 or the war within is not unreasonable.

Also it’s not week 6, just 6 weeks of pointing it out.

2 Likes

I said it before:

If I were a PvPer, I would be livid about them doing Plunderstorm, without any kind of PvP reward on Retail. It shows how little blizzard cares about its own pvp. At least bungie is trying to make Trials work, they just cant figure out how.

I thought plunderstorm was awesome. But doesn’t replace arena.

The play itself, I could get behind. Maybe. If it were fair.

How did you feel about not getting any kind of PvP related reward, not even Marks of Honor?

1 Like

There are functionally no rewards in pvp anyways if you are in the no man’s land of 1800 to 2400. I have about 30 vicious saddles and like several thousand marks of honor Just collecting dust.

So honestly that didn’t really bother me? I never really considered we could get stuff because we are already so neglected in that regard lol

2 Likes

Take note, Blizz. People are literally browbeaten into thinking they will get nothing every patch.

Again, I would be livid.

2 Likes

Something truly game breaking that affects the bottom line would have to happen-- something that matters to the marketing team…

Like when Ret Pals needed “emergency nerfs.” The entire reason Bliz did that was because too many Rets were “winning” (getting high pvp ratings) too quickly, which means that they would stop playing-- because why keeping playing after you’ve won?-- and if they stop playing, that affects the bottom line, and will get noticed fast.

1 Like

PvPers get a big pvp event that goes on for weeks and still complain about no pvp :smiley:

1 Like

Dragon flight added 1 arena, plunderstorm, and 5 mounts with 2 recolors. For a whole expansion.

Yes, we want basic communication. Please go away if you just want to troll.

3 Likes

i mean MAYBE if there was more pvpers you guys would get more content >.>

Also if you don’t want PvErs in your PvP post then move your post to the PvP section. Or you know the graveyard, since it has about as many people.

I don’t think I would consider someone who raids LFR and barely gets KSM a PvE player.

Eh i was bored of M+ only wanted it for KSM and only did LFR for the trinket i wanted, i am a causal i don’t care what happens in the game, Also i wouldn’t consider someone with Half the achievement points a pvp/pve player either so i guess we are even.

I’ve felt this way since WoTLK, when it was apparent they wouldn’t stop pushing arena as the main PvP content they were investing in to make it appear as an esport. The only exception was the little rejig we got with Legion.

It’s just a thing now that PvE gets everything, and if you say you PvP then someone is going to rage at you because they think you have caused them to somehow miss a new raid tier and season. It’s bleak, and the lack of moderation makes it worse.

Just going to repeat what i said before, the time wasted on this limited time trash called plunderstorm, could have been spent giving PvPers a new Battleground/Arena/Pvp themed play IN game that stays In game, and does not just vanish when the “time limited event” is over.

1 Like