Delete please <3

delete please <3

11 Likes

one time weedelf had me go on a great adventure to find the magical pipes to try and stop the veil from weakening. It was interesting because we went to a place I never even knew about

:leafy_green:

4 Likes

bump bumpie!

2 Likes

What if Weedorc shows up? O: I heard they’re mortal enemies!

4 Likes

I’mma be that guy and ask the question.

For someone promoting a whole lot of RP events and the like, why are you promoting a person’s dumb meme?

3 Likes

Feb 4 isn’t a Friday.
So not quite the meme-est of memes.

I am disappoint.

Thank ya’ll for bumping this thread <3 And I’m not sure what meme you mean, but I hope it’s a funny one <3

2 Likes

Alright, I’ll bite.

It may be meme-y, but Weedelf (and Weedorc! I’m not sure if they’re the same people or not, admittedly) actually do personalized events/quests for people and they are legitimately fun and they put a TON of effort and planning into them. Yes, they’re silly, but not all RP has to be super serious in-depth character development. And even something goofy and meme-y can be used or turned into one of those serious character development moments, if you want it to.

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure I can enjoy literally any other silly event in WoW/RP than to go to one whose entire character concept and identity is “420 Just Blaze,” and I fail to see how any meaningful character growth can be had from sitting around pretending to get the munchies then taking a nap.

Clearly a house party is one of these well thought out, personalized events, featuring such things as checks notes strange smoking stories and a checks notes again MTV Cribs tour.

3 Likes

Then don’t go, my dude. Super simple. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Those who know me know I take people on legendary custom chain quests with Choose-Your-Own-Path, custom items, custom cutscenes, hidden zones, easter eggs, comedic storytelling, and much, much more! That is why we have WORTHY CHAMPIONS and UNWORTHY CHAMPIONS! The herbal path is not meant for all, but we wish you good vibes anyways <3

5 Likes

Marionos, my guy, it’s just a bit of fun, no biggie, and not every event or RP has to have meaningful char growth, or development, sometimes characters just want to take time and relax.

5 Likes

Yes, I am also Weed Orc champion! Glad you like my content :smiley:

5 Likes

I host a variety of events for all sorts of event clients of this server of all walks of life <3 I try to extend support and aid to everyone that has a fire in their heart to bring joy to others in this dark time <3 All events are different in their own right, some are silly, some are classy, some are serious , but what they all have in common is they all inspired by the people of this server I work with and I am both honored and humbled to be blessed to work with everyone I have and will in the future <3

4 Likes

Bumpie Bumpp!

Best event planner on the server! No matter how silly or serious your events are we support you!

1 Like

Thank you <3 The best event planners on this server though would actually have to be Mailang, Seasen, Dartanroe, or Fizridge <3 They all work so hard and put alot into the community and I would not have come as far as I have without their help so please give them your applause as they deserve it the most <3 but I am grateful and humbled <3

3 Likes

Bumpie bump!

bumpie bump!

Isn’t it a bit taboo to claim to be the ‘owner’ of open world locations?

That aside, I get that this is a fun event and all…but it really shouldn’t be getting spammed on RP discords the way it is. It’s trollish at best.

1 Like