Website showing incorrect character list

I wanted to check something on my 120 blood elf hunter (on Wyrmrest Accord) without having to log in to the game. So i head over to the website and bring up a list of my characters. I find that not only is she not listed, but the character list doesn’t have me as having ANY characters on the server.

I was playing my blood elf hunter yesterday while doing world quests to earn the rep I need to unlock Zandalari Trolls, then switched over to my night elf rogue on the same server, so the discrepancy isn’t because I haven’t played on the server for a while, and in fact, characters I haven’t played in months are still listed.

I can find her in the search, but when I click on the search link, I get a 404 page. The same thing happens for my other characters that I have on Wyrmrest Accord. Is there anything I can do to fix the problem or is it just a case of wait until the next website maintenance and pray to my particular deity that it gets fixed?

It is the same for me (I have Wyrmrest Accord and Moon Guard not showing up). Only Mal’ganis is showing for me.

1 Like

Just an internal error website glitch probably for all of the Wyrmrest Accord characters I looked up. They will likely be fixing it soon.

1 Like

im looking for characters on the same servers as well(WA/MG). when i log out and back in sometimes i have 0 characters

Same issue for me, but Im primarily on Nesingwary. shows only 1 character, gnome rogue that I have no memory creating.

I’m having the same problem. I only see this character in my list. It maybe all RP servers.

Same, i logged out to see if i could swap characters, because it wasn’t allowing me, and now i only have the option to choose between of them now 5.

having the same problem. im afraid to log out, sometimes it says i have no eligible characters to post on

I’m having a similar issue. My NE Rogue who is currently 120 and has been for like 2 weeks is shown as being 117. And I can’t post anything in General Discussion. I can however post just fine in every other discussion board I’ve looked at.

Edit: Correction. Just popped on Recruitment and Off-topic and I’ve no reply options. Yet on Classic and Support I can.

Logged out today and logged back in and everything seems to be in working order now. (This is the correct character, I was able to change to main from Atlantian).

1 Like

Thank you, this fixed it for me too! I was having the same issue.

It was weird because it was stuck on my character list from a couple of months back.

1 Like