Weapons wont Transmog

bumping all of these bad boys

I experienced this issue and I found the fix.

1. Unequipped the piece of armor from your old covenant.
  2. Transmog current gear and weapons

The convenant piece you acquired previously is not xmogable and prevents all transmog from applying. You simply just unequip said pieces and it will work as normal.

Pls fix this.

Just ran into this problem as well, please do something about it.

Bump, have been trying to transmog my weapons every day since switching from Kyrian from Night Fae and thought it was just an issue on my end, hopefully this gets resolved and is indeed a bug, and not working as intended.

I am also experiencing this issue as I switched from Kyrian to Night Fae today. It’s not feasible to have to buy two new conquest PvP daggers for 900 conquest each and upgrade them with honor just so I can transmog my weapons. This has to be a bug/glitch as what’s the point of locking someone into a specific weapon appearance forever just because we switched covenants? Switching covenants is an intended game mechanic and expected for people that want to try out different ones, we shouldn’t be penalized for it being stuck with raid/pvp weapons in one appearance.

bump fix this blizz

How long since the post was made, and still no fix

bump same issue. pvp weaps and covenant head, swapped from kyrian to NF. now cannot mog anything while weapons and head equipped. button is clickable, transmog sound happens, but mog does not apply.

bump fix this

Support pretty much copied and pasted this from their website, when they answered my ticket regarding this issue.

Regarding your ticket, when you swap from a Covenant to another, you lose the ability to use the appearances of the previous Covenant. This is intended. While it is intended that the appearances are not usable if you swap Covenants, the items can still be equipped if they are in a characters possession.

However, you should be able to apply a new appearance on your previously purchased gear. Due to an issue, it is currently not possible to do this. We do not currently have a workaround or resolution. We apologize for any inconvenience while our developers work as quickly as possible to resolve the issue.

If you’re one of the players affected by the bug, Game Masters are not able to directly assist, but once the developers/QA teams investigate and fix the issue transmogging existing gear you own should be possible again.

bump again

Another week and still no fix… Is this game in beta test or what?

1 Like

This is driving me nuts!

I’m also having the same issue, hope it gets fixed soon.

please fix this bug

Ticket still has not been answered… been having this issue as well

at least i wasnt the only one lol

fix this now

How is there still no fix for this… hopefully by tuesday.

1 Like