We want Rated Solo Que

solo-queue means solos only.

4 Likes

You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about in regards to RBG. Right now the bracket is more alive than it’s been in the past 5 years.

3 Likes

Sure bud, whatever helps you sleep at night :slightly_smiling_face:

way too many trolls on these forums to have any real discussion. this guy is trolling so hard, its obvious solo queue means solo vs solo… just like in league. wont get banned tho…

8 Likes

im not canadian.

3 Likes

There it is. The “they disagree so they’re a troll” excuse in a desperate attempt at self-validation and undermining anyone who doesn’t praise their opinion. Oh well, typical of the BG forum.

5 Likes

you are literally not making any sense. The dude says he is talking about solo vs solo, solo queue, and you just say “no”. Its fine I already reported you.

9 Likes

You can’t recognize the sense because you’re arguing something you don’t even understand.
Solo queue is simply about being able to press the queue button without needing a group. That’s it. You’re still going to be put into the same rating branch as everyone else in the game. Blizz is not going to create six different branches lmao.

Hold on, let me check my care cup.

Nope, it’s empty.

2 Likes

DUDE WE ARE NOT talking about that. We are NOT. We are talkign about a league of legends solo queue. This is my last reply, just in case you really are not trolling, which would mean something is wrong with you.

4 Likes

Solo queue is solo queue. As I already said earlier, trying to change it to fit your own narrative and/or desires doesn’t matter. It’s not going to happen. Period.

2 Likes

legitimately, if you are not trolling me, get some help.

6 Likes

I’m not the one struggling to understand what solo queue is.
I don’t need the help, you on the other hand… :grimacing:

Go play LoL already.

5 Likes

The only people who are opposed to solo queue are the elitists who benefit from the way the system currently works.

Solo queue would be fantastic and would instantly revitalize rated pvp participation. I certainly don’t have time to sit around in LFG for hours trying to make an RBG group. And I’m sure many other pvpers don’t either.

Just because you queue into a group solo doesn’t mean the content instantly becomes solo… its still multiplayer. You’re still being social. You can still talk to your team. The idiots coming in here spewing “this is an Mmo not a single player game!@” honestly are you dense?

13 Likes

It only takes long to fill an RBG group when you have rating requirements. The current state of the bracket takes literally no time at all to fill. Even then, high mmr teams are filling much quicker than in BFA.

Please explain how I benefit from the system though. I only queue into 2200+ rbg teams. How do I benefit from gatekeeping bad players that I literally do not ever queue into?

Solo queue bad.

3 Likes

Reported for what, disagreeing with you?

Good grief dude that’s pathetic.

Disagreeing isn’t trolling.

4 Likes

those games are garbage.

3 Likes

bro what are you saying? is this whole forum filled with ppl who cant read? The main post is about solo queue similar to league of legends this guy keep spamming this thread about solo queue meaning something completely different. Thats called derailing and trolling.

9 Likes

Go play league then.

3 Likes