We want dragonflight pvp changes in season 4, not in one year!

Thats it guys, i think we dont deserve one more year of this s**t.
Instead they are boosting the gear diference even more with a new pvp gear lvl…
That gonna make the problems we already have worst.

31 Likes

I agree.

It’s ridiculous they can’t make some adjustments sooner than 10.0 to make PvP a bit more balanced and competitive for all.

It shows how little they care about PvP and the players who enjoy it.

16 Likes

shadowladns a 4 year expansion???..it truly is the wow dark times.

5 Likes

blizz in a " I dont give a s**t" stance right now just milk as much $$ as they can before microsoft takes over. Ive got 6 days left ill be back for 10.0 maybe after I see the changes

2 Likes

10.3 will fix PvP

10.0 will still be ActiBlizz. Don’t hold your breath, it will be rancid…

1 Like

Just put the DF PVP gear in for Season 4, and then don’t release new gear in DF. Make the DF PVP gear so OP that SL gear - even tier - is weak.

I feel the best thing they could do for Season 4 is test upcoming changes for Dragonflight and run the code for it.

Get player feedback and hyper tune it for the best PvP expansion since Legion next year.

Unfortunately they don’t care since we aren’t willing to quit till things get better.

Don’t think anything will change as far as who is working on the game. Just better financing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s what betas and ptrs are for.

the last few expansions, they have only used beta as free advertising, they handed out beta keys to blue friendly streamers and content creators and then just ignored all actual feedback from actual beta testers.

I agree with the OP, S4 should have some or all of the proposed ilvl and gearing changes for dragonflight.

more than likely they will have to disable tier sets as things are already end of expac ridiculous and they want to add another season of power progression, if they dont disable tier sets, the classes who won the tier set lottery and have useful bonuses will lord over everyone else. imagine gearing your toon up in BIS only to still die to random splash damage in a team fight or be actual 100% 1 shotted by a hunter from 70 yards away.

2 Likes

No word of a lie, I received an Alpha invite for Legion and I’m nobody whom knows no one.

That would be shot, not “shotted.” You know I had to. :slight_smile:

might as well go to blizzard HQ and ask for ten million dollars

1 Like

In all honesty, the most feasable change they could do is tweak the ilevel of the Season 4 gear to be aligned with the WoD/Dragonflight system. They already made changes to PVP ilevels and ranks in S2, don’t see why they couldn’t do it again for S4 and introduce their WoD/Dragonflight PVP ilevel system.

2 Likes

agree 100%… blizzard can apply the system for Df easily in next season 4. will be a good idea for a real test of the system before the expansion.

2 Likes

Do you look for the oldest threads to reply to?

just when still relevant.

Ya I Agree with this idea better try the dragonflight system at season 4.
So if players dont like it can be reworked.

100% agree.

We shouldnt have to wait.

shut up pvp guy

Usually the last patch of each expansion is the most fun time to play. We shall see what we shall see.