We summon the ice lord now ⛄

** /me starts the summoning ritual **

Is this how you summon a blue, Mortis?

Gonna need some more on this summon probably…

1 Like

Ooo! Snowmen pictures!!

8 Likes

Do you want to find a snowman?

17 Likes

Did it take long to find the most fitting post to necro?

13 Likes

Customizable snowman toy would be a 10/10.

1 Like

little late it was found awhile ago lol

2 Likes

Even CMs be trolling on the forums now.

6 Likes

Hello, I see you posted a thread about ice. Blizzard: “We generally frown upon necroing threads.” Also Blizzard: …, haha!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

yes in av can we plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz blizz plzzzzz get npcs adjustments for epic bg npcs up their hp and dmg plz , put a stop to the rush meta plz i want to enjoy my av and ioc and ashran again!

right now there is one major factor thats in epic bgs rn that needs to be adjusted premades are able to down bosses in av without any towers down getting lots of blitz achievements.

Is there at any point going to be npc adjustments to make the guards and bosses wayyy more challenging for av etc ? Right now the rush meta is really boring . I miss longer av and ashrans . Give us a reason to summon the bosses in av and ashran again .

#NPCBUFFS4EPICS

so please i beg you to have blizz upgrade the npcs in these epic bgs plz n thank you .

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw3RGG9Aa6s/?igshid=NmQ4MjZlMjE5YQ==

Apparently it was found already.

1 Like

Buff the hell out of NPCs in AV and just delete the commander kill-to-win objective from non-brawl Ashran. Make them count for x amount of kills instead.

Never thought I’d do this to a blue but here you go

11 Likes

Can we flag Kaivax for necroing?

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/983487695751884840/1149097454155870218/image.png?ex=64fa43e6&is=64f8f266&hm=fc19329e7c60d5cf88c9c13b6222c32c28e0eafef958d926e195d02b75a4b4a6&
He’s got us there. He removed the flag button :rofl:

3 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

Ahh, I remember mortis. And I guess her summoning spell worked. Cosmologically speaking it was just a few moments of waiting and then Kaivax spawned!

12 Likes

Quick everyone, that’s the community clue for today!

1 Like

Is this a hint for a satchel? Why else would a community manager necro a 4 year old thread?

yes   

2 Likes

well someones in trouble.

I didn’t know Blizzard were necromancers now.