We should get redemption story for Baine and Thrall

They continuously betray the horde. They need to make redemption story for them. they need to do something for the horde.

Thoughts?

5 Likes

They’re constantly saving the Horde from itself.

28 Likes

Saving Alliance from the Horde is more accurate I would say.

3 Likes

They betray Sylvanas’s Horde, not the Horde Horde.

6 Likes

They were in the right though. There wouldn’t be a Horde if it wasn’t for Thrall and Baine just wants decent leadership. Cairne would have done the same thing. Sylvanas and Garrosh’s version of the Horde is not what they signed up for and originally built. It’s good that they step in and correct it.

4 Likes

Blizzard apparently read all of the criticism of how we are again saving Baine…again…and how pathetic he is…again. So they added a scene where Baine killed a bunch of Mawsworn by himself. So amazing, yay Baine for not being completely pathetic and being writers pet.

2 Likes

Yea, what about when they betrayed Garrosh in the war before that?

Is this like an Anon alt?

5 Likes

The Horde has never beaten the Alliance in a war.

I don’t think we’re the ones who need saving =P

2 Likes

Who is Anon?

1 Like

Points to Asana’s comment

Guess I’m a traitor now for agreeing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I like your name, Golka. You’re my favorite man’s mommy :smiley:

2 Likes

Yea if this story wasn’t told in a videogame where there are players on both factions, the Alliance would’ve just flat out defeated the Horde.

2 Likes

Lady Sylvanas was winning that last war. Until Baine/Thrall/Saurfang traitors trio did their thing… Again.

1 Like

They should burn stuff down. For the horde

Oh I see, so you’re a simp.

6 Likes

Garrosh was destroying the Horde. He was a huge orc supremacist and killed or banished anyone who wasn’t an orc or goblin and didn’t agree with his ultra violent ways. Just like Sylvanas. :face_with_monocle:

None of the other Horde leaders were safe or welcomed around there. So it’s easy to turn traitor.

5 Likes

Does this redemption arc include a girl from kansas and a yellow brick road? If not I can’t really see a positive outcome.

Come on man, I don’t believe this is correct.

He was an honorable orc. He was the right leader of the Horde.

Sounds like Lady Sylvanas has some leadership issues and can’t keep her own people loyal.

but you still took home the loss on that one.

2 Likes