We need Joyous Journeys for everything in Fresh Server, not just XP

Gold and trash item drop from mobs, Mine and Herb node , or we cant buy mouth at lv 20, not enough gold to learn skill too.

2 Likes

I support this.

And here comes the bots!

6 Likes

No changes. Having fun is not a race. :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

I have enough for my level 20 mount at 21-22 every time, given theres a need to be minimal on learning skills to make it happen - that’s going to be choices you make. You shouldn’t get absolutely everything you need right away.

1 Like

You don’t need it.

Fresh is there to allow people that was a fresh reset from the mass inflation among other stuff before wrath.

Adding what your asking for is directly going adverse to that cause as it most helps the bots for vary little gain to the real player.

So you cant buy every skill my answer is so? Your not meant to need to get everything instantly just buy the new tanks of the skills you need and get the rest later gold vary quickly ramps up to easilly get everything in the later levels.

Also materials and otherwise will have much higher value allowing you to sell stuff you farm for much more gold to those that are focusing on leveling and as such are higher level and making more gold. Trading time spent leveling for more gold.

4 Likes

this isn’t a private server…

1 Like

Really going to suck trying to fully level in BGs without having gold for mount or skills xD

This game was intended to have an economy for all levels of professions. Having to stick around at level 20 to sell some stuff you made or gathered is part of the game.

It’s not supposed to be a mad rush to max level.

3 Likes

Mounts are like 40g tops at level 20. Their called Fresh servers for a reason.

1 Like

No, that’s a horrible idea.

Only 3 weeks till Wrath, so its good idea . We now have Job, have many things to do irl, just 10-15 hours per week in game. and we need good balance game to enjoy too.

2 Likes

the cost of all mount training and mount prices goes down a lot in the pre-patch

def not, and we know all your accounts. troll

1 Like

The level 20 mount is like 5g. You can and will manage.

God, those modern players. Don’t come on a Classic version if you want to consume it like that

3 Likes

More evidence that Wrath/TBC aren’t Classic WoW

You want fresh? You shouldn’t even get the bonus exp let alone everything doubled.

1 Like

Fresh is destined to be the next Season of Mastery failure.
You won’t even have gold for dual spec.
And Blizzard said they’ll open transfers eventually, destroying the economy and the whole point of fresh. There’s really no reason to play it.

1 Like

Joyous bank accounts? :joy:

1 Like