We need Faction changes in Classic WRATH

I can’t take the loses in BG"s and they way we lose, It won’t be fixed, I just need to change factions.

PLEASE for the love of god take my money and open faction changes.
I’m starting to lose my mind and it’s effecting me negatively.

1 Like

just delete your character and reroll as the other faction

3 Likes

Faction change is one of the worst things Blizzard have added to the game, the amount of damage it has caused is glaringly obvious.

3 Likes

So you just want Benediction to be the wrath server?

Don’t pin your losses on others :slight_smile:

Anyway, it’s coming!

Woo! Benediction will have 100k alliance! Everyone will be human! Fun and diverse!

3 Likes

Dude you have (NO CLUE) what I have witnessed, Don’t pin your assumptions on others.

2 Likes

Ha! Fair :heart:

1-35 today… 35 loses in a row just ended it with that one win.

R.I.P :headstone:

Hope you have better luck tomorrow!

You’ve the hot hand and you want to switch now?

1 Like

This is consistent pattern with horde, usually it’s only 12 loses in a row. minimum 6.
It’s BAD…

I think I’m gonna level my ALY warrior to see this Faction balance first hand.

It’s not consistent with me. I’ve spend significant time logging win/loss ratios and the more I do, the more it converges on 50:50.

1 Like

Put your stats on here, in your Achievements/stats.

I don’t think you know how parentheses work, or I just don’t understand this sentence.

If you can make sense of it I applaud you.

1 Like

You are missing the keywords?

A sentence that use parentheses are readable with or without reading them (because that’s what it’s used for), this is why your sentence made no sense.

Pay attention in English/Language Arts kiddos! It will help you communicate clearly for the rest of your life! Now get off my lawn.

1 Like

Pretty sure they said they’re adding them at some point?

1 Like

I Know what it’s for, if you had an IQ above room temperature you would understand.

1 Like