We need aloha shirts

It’s a regional thing.

To the rest of the world, they’re Hawaiian shirts – they’re typically incredibly bright, loud and obnoxious looking, considered to be incredibly casual in every way.

If you come to Hawaii, they become “aloha shirts” which, while they can be vibrant, often are a bit more subdued with a limited color palette, and a focus on patterns that are often (but not always) inspired by traditional Hawaiian clothing and design.

(if you’d like, head over to google image search. Look at “Hawaiian shirt” then look at “aloha shirt”)

As an interesting note, the Aloha shirt is actually considered, in Hawaii, a dress shirt. It’s considered suitable formal attire in many circumstances, and it’s not uncommon to see business professionals wearing them! :slight_smile: (I mean, it’s 85 degrees most of the year! who wants to wear a coat and tie all day?)

7 Likes

I definitely want these in game.

2 Likes

Only way I will support this is if I can wear my crown of flowers with it. I mean, c’mon, it would work so well together!

2 Likes

3 Likes

We are many with the same desire, my friend. Small size for us! LOL!

I don’t think we should be taking fashion advice from someone who has a train plow on their face. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have many aloha shirts and I have to say that is the tackiest one that I have ever seen. +1 Like

What would complete the tacky set is a female goblin in a matching muumuu!

3 Likes

I mean if you wanna get technical at least I have more style and matching ability than using class trial armor :woman_shrugging:

jokes aside, if you read my prior comment, that ‘no’ was to restricting it to goblins. Should be cosmetic IMO

2 Likes

Ah! I get ya. :+1: Sorry bout that.

2 Likes

Np, my fault for not quoting the guy! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

nobody could resist the charms of a goblin dressed in an aloha shirt :drooling_face:

2 Likes

YEAAAh! I loved!

1 Like

Give me the shirt, the shorts, the sandals and a floppy hat… I shall make a panda and his name will be Twoflower and I will just wander around in places I don’t belong asking people stupid questions. Then and only then will all of my Discworld dreams be complete.

4 Likes

You forgot a strap for your selfie camera. Accessories are life.

5 Likes

I support all forms of character customizations.

4 Likes

God, what a dumb idea. When we talk about wasting valuable developme…

I uh… I changed my mind…

3 Likes

some news, people? :eyes:

1 Like

lol I saw this thread and thought we had a blue post. gg

1 Like

Darlings, Did you know that mana is from Hawaiian and Tahitian culture.

2 Likes