We need aloha shirts

I accept as long as bikinis also get added.

4 Likes

Blood elves always gotta show their wares smh lol

2 Likes

Gnomes always have to tell awesome story’s…IM NOT JEALOUS!

2 Likes

Hawaii tourist shirts would be something goblins would put out though

2 Likes

In fact there is already a surfboard, my dear friend :wink:

4 Likes

I can’t scroll past the thread for the 20th time and not post! It’s like someone who knows me is pulling me in with Leap of Faith.

Ua mau ke ea o ka aina i ka pono.

24 Likes

“The government of the land has maintained the right”

:astonished:

3 Likes

It means “The life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness.” Never trust Google Translate.

6 Likes

Ah cheers, it disturbed me there for a moment :grimacing:

2 Likes

That picture was kinda scary looking. However, the shirts totally fit goblins. I can see them hawking them to gullible, unsuspecting tourists for way too much gold.

1 Like

Just popping in to say that there are shirts like that hanging in some houses in Bilgewater Harbor so it’s a real thing that goblins own them. Personally I want them because I wear them almost everyday irl

4 Likes

I have no idea why I’m so jealous you have a lifestyle that allows you to wear aloha shirts everyday, but I am. I didn’t know I’d be jealous until reading this, so I’m left asking why I want this so badly both irl and in game, but I do :surfing_man:

1 Like

'Ōlelo kāua i ka ʻōlelo Hawaiʻi i kēia manawa?
(probably botched that… Iʻve done the whole Hawaiian Duolingo, but it only has like 12 sections)

Just wear them whenever you’re not in a professional setting (or even there too, bartending has some perks), but only if you’ll wear them two buttons deep - gotta show off the chest puff.

2 Likes

I want it.

1 Like

Goblin only for the aloha shirts if it ever happens?

1 Like

:no_entry_sign:
NO (to the above question obviously)

1 Like

I’d dust off my first RP character and main that sucker if they gave me this

2 Likes

A leap of faith! the faith that our Hawaiian dreams come true! :pray:

2 Likes

Bless you.

2 Likes