We good but thanks

Couldnt find you on Discord, but my info is below.

Long story short, group of 5/12 Mythic raiders started a new guild to push CE SL content, both raiding and Mythic Plus. Currently focusing on recruitment and Mythic+ content. We are looking for primarily healers, flex healers, and range DPS (Specifically HPal/MW Monk/Resto Sham and any spec Mage) to fill the spots on our Core Mythic Team. Small guild that focus’ pushing content in a pleasant manner. Raid Times are Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST. Feel free to reach out any time if you are interested or have questions.

Battle.net - Robinhood#12177
Discord - the_robinhood#4741

If you want to be apart of a healing core that is at or above your level… Add me on discord. We also have room for your DH Friend. RealPicsOnly#4722

Hey there I tried to add you on Discord but it wasnt working. My guild is on Thrall horde We are currently 10/12M close to getting Cara down and moving onto N’zoth. Id love to talk more if you are interested my btag is Juf3r#1319 or you can add me on discord at Pray#8417. I look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Hey Hottie!

Would love to chat more with you about our guild - see our guild post below:

Thanks
Grim

Good luck in your search! I’ll drop our guild spam below and hope we seem like a good fit!.

Smooth Brain is a new guild on Bleeding Hollow. The guild is compromised of returning top 100 US players who have played together for nearly a decade. We’d love to add some awesome new faces to this roster to progress in Shadowlands with us. Since forming in June we’ve focused on building a roster of experience and energetic people who will mesh well with the roster. With many of us having raided in higher end environments the target will be US 100-200 for our first tier together. As a result we’re taking our time with recruitment to meet these goals. This means we’re only 5/12M progressing 1 day a week.

We’re not just a WoW raiding guild but a gaming community as well. Our members routinely play other games with each other in the discord and are very welcoming to new faces, but if you wish to stick exclusively to WoW that is okay as well!

Recruitment needs:
Melee DPS
Ranged DPS
1 Exceptional Healer

With the new expansion around the corner we are very flexible to what class you aim to play. We prefer to bring the player and not the class.

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8:30-11:30 EST
Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic while we build out our roster.

Apply at smoothbrain.info

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either
James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)
Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

Hey Hottie!

I tried to add you on discord but it wouldn’t let me. I’d love to chat, we are currently prog’ing on Nzoth and almost at secret phase. Happy to give you more details.

Send me a message and we can chat.

Mattak#7794 (Discord)
Mattak#11436 (Bnet)

Would love to chat with you both our raid team lost a healer and are in need of a great dh also we are 12/12Mythic and alliance i was trying to add you on discord but the name was not right
My btag is jeal#11253