We found a home

Required letters

1 Like

Hey, check out this post and see if you and your friends have any interest! [H] Zul'jin <Flawsome> 2/10M lfm to push CE If interested, you can contact me on battlenet: Nugs#11889

Hi Talruin! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

:Legendary Few: Tichondrius is recruiting skilled players for our core Heroic Raid Team. We are CE focused but most of our community is returning from a break. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 9-12 EST. With PvP and M+ Almost every day all day. Most of our team does +10-+15 M+'s so gearing wont be an issue if
you are a little undergeared for heroic or Mythic raiding. we are a close knit group who has been together since 2013 which is when our guild was formed. Feel Free to hmu on BattleNet @ TwitchKables@1604 or discord @ Kables#9815, thanks
and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there! Not sure if your raid nights are flexible, since we don’t have our times during what you listed, but our goals seem to line up fairly well so I thought I’d just give you my guild pitch anyway.

Everyone has a preferred way to play, and for us at Metric-Wyrmrest Accord, it’s simple: kill bosses and have fun. As a newly-formed semi-casual guild with a core of members that have been together for five years, we’re shooting for AOTC (with members currently at least 9/10H) and want likeminded players to join us to hit that goal every tier. We don’t demand killer parses and insane numbers (though they would always help!) but we want our raiders to bring their best self every night. That they’re prepared and willing to improve however they can while also maintaining a fun, friendly atmosphere that knows how to buckle down and focus when it needs to. And who knows? In the future, some casual mythic raiding may just be an option…

Raid Information:
Progression

• Friday 9pm-12am EST (6-9pm PST)
  • Sunday 4-7pm EST (1-4pm PST)

Normal Alt/Learning (Optional)

• Saturday 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST)

• Battle.net: SyWizard#1594
  • Discord: cloe.nd#2073

If the times do work for you, I’d love to have a chat. If not, thank you for taking the time to read this!

Hey Talruin!

I tried getting ahold of you. I’m with on Tichondrius! Please hit me up!

Thanks for all of the interest everyone, we have found a guild we will be joining

Hey guys!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

It’s not mon- wed but it’s 1 day

We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families, jobs, unpredictable schedules etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment. We are currently 9/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier

Add me on discord: Neil#4199
We can have a quick chat and see if we could be a fit for you

Hey Talruin!

Not sure if we can make raid times work for you guys, we are currently working on H Sire, continuing to try to fill out out 20 for Mythic. See below!

Considering all good DPS apps!

In the Shadowlands, Anthem is looking to expand our progression raid roster and push into Mythic raiding. With new leadership and new members, we’ve managed to form a small progression core with a passion for completing hardcore raid content. Now, we want to expand that group to push through Heroic Castle Nathria and move into Mythic progression as soon as possible. With a fresh officer group and a raid team excited to grow and push forward, we’re hoping to find excellent raiders to join the community and press on with us!

Anthem has existed on Turalyon for many years. Built by IRL friends and joined by those made in-game, most of us have a long history together. Anthem has historically been a very casual raiding guild, and we want to continue to embody the supportive, friendly, fun atmosphere we’ve always had. While we are building our new progression raiding team, we also welcome casual members looking for a social atmosphere and casual content as well.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday 8:00PM - 11:30PM
Monday 8:00PM - 11:30PM

We expect 80%-90% attendance for progression raiders, but understand that life happens. We are looking for matches in attitude and aptitude, and value a desire to improve, a willingness to give and receive feedback, and an understanding of what to expect in progression raiding. We are currently building our roster and want applicants to understand that means a small team and some growing pains as we go, but an opportunity to get an early foothold in a group we expect to be tight-knit and very successful.

If we feel your application is a good fit, we will reach out to schedule an interview and trial if the interview goes well.

To apply:
Complete our application here: https://forms.gle/6JSsdUYTAWDVxhtx5

Officer contacts:
Snïped-Turalyon [Khadorin#1628][Discord-Sniped1414#6831]
Synchrony-Turalyon [Synchrony#1108]
Luramar-Turalyon [DawnMarie#1432]
Panderpia-Turalyon

Hey there, Talruin, is there any possible way you guys can do Thursdays? Our guild raids on Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am EST and I could fit all of you into our team. We are adult only (21+) and are currently 7/10H, 10/10N. If the schedule works for you and you’d like to discuss things further, add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-710h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders-casuals/870609