We don’t need High Elves

We currently have 3 playable versions of Elves:

• Traditional Elf
  • Blood Elf
  • Void Elf

Every other race has either 1-2 playable variations of their race. Elves have 3 and now you wanna chuck in a 4th called High Elf?

I’m all for adding in new races but let’s at least get a little creative with what we put in.

Just give more customization to void elves, which they’re clearly lacking, and add some high elf skins into that. It wouldn’t be the end of the world.

Just don’t give us something as bad as diaper gnomes again pls blizz. I say we scrap allied races in shadowlands and go back to having actual new races with unique skeletons, animations, and starting zones.

It’s time for naga, ogres, and ethereals.

4 Likes

Don’t forget the Nightborne!

Please don’t spam the forums. You have a thread for this already:

1 Like

I personally dont want high elves as the only real source of numbers would be for dalaran to revoke its neutral stance. I dont think blizzard will do this as it makes a convinient mobile hub for any expansion that isnt really controversial.

That and it is lacking in something creative or new to the game. If i get tatoos and become a communist (viewpoint that differs from mainstream) am I suddenly a high human…wait. Don’t answer that.

I just wanted to throw in 1 more reason that isn’t “blood elves are high elves, go play horde” even though that is my opinion. Can’t wait to see Kael’thas in shadowlands…

Isn’t it weird to paint expanded customization options as “necessity”?

Did we need Mechagnomes?

Did we need any AR really? It’s not an argument about necessity. Perhaps it’s an argument about oversaturation, but then again, why does more customization options overall affect you. Specially since we not only have “limited” AR spots, but downright expanded customization for Shadowlands.

2 Likes

Friend, there’s already a thread for speaking out against High Elves.

Join us here, please!