We did it!

And nothing about ret mobility. At least rogues have mobility CDs to burn that can’t be dispelled or stolen to get on a target. :joy: must be nice.

^ This. Off all the things that need to be addressed they buff Rogues.
I honestly think they are trolling us as i have no other logical ideas

3 Likes

You can’t seriously think sub rogue was fine doing less damage than most healers.

8 Likes

We came all agree on their damage being low… but you cant have the best of both worlds… insane cc with high sustain/burst damage.

Seen Pikaboo playing Sub rogue just fine in the top 20 of the ladder. Sub doesn’t need damage when it plays with partners that actually pump damage, like a certain class that bakes pies for a living.

5 Likes

Yet mages, WW, DH, are doing exactly that. High sustained, high pressure, tons of utility. Sub was absolute trash. Resto druid with feral affinity was doing more damage than sub.

Imagine crying about mut rogues for a year then crying because decent rogues will switch to sub.

6 Likes

Sounds like you think mages need a nerf. I agree they do.

You want to go back to one charge of shadowdance thats fine. I do too. But rogues are a DPS class.

Sub still has a weaker heal debuff and far less damage sustained than mut. The buff is barely live and you guys are crying already. Sub will still die in a single HoJ so stop being bad and you will be fine.

1 Like

When’s Marksman buff?

Soon brother

Skroxx just post on your Rogue.

2 Likes

Just what on my rogue exactly? Post? Lol. You guys haven’t played a single game against a sub rogue this week and you are already crying. Lol.

WTB friends who play sub.

More like: WTB friends that’re still subbed…

11 Likes

LOL^^

Skroxx - you act like people haven’t complain about mages/ww/dh’s before… lets just add to the list of retarded damage and cc… sh1t, lets give cc and high damage to everyone while we’re at it.

Ehn, Frost DK, Aff Lock, Arms you’re NEXT.

Listen here. You’re right but :frowning:

Underperforming damage specs need buffs, that included Sub rogues. I hope there are more buffs to other underperforming damage specs. They have control, more than Assassin, but their damage still wont be anywhere near Assassin rogues. Its Assassin rogues that need to lose their control.

We are in a deep dampen meta because we dont have enough damage on enough specs between cooldowns to land a kill. This buff was needed.

And I dont play rogue, I play shaman, and rogue counters my class and I agree with the buffs.

1 Like

They can have that if they die instantly lol, I think people just think there’s two categories for a dps and it’s CC or damage and it’s not really the case at all it’s way more complex than that

5 Likes

And do they?

They are pretty squishy right now.

They are squishy, they’d die faster if more specs did competitive damage and pacing wasn’t as horrible across the board as it is

They still are one of the easiest specs to kill in general though

I also think it still might not be the best spec to play in most situations anyways with those buffs

4 Likes