We did it!

#hailh
#buffsub

9 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/rogue-subtlety-hotfixes-4-29/163058?u=vulti-bleeding-hollow

It’s actually real… wow

2 Likes

These are PvP changes, which is clearly unintentional. Expect them to make a statement about how the post was an accident.

25 Likes

Lol

Imagine buffing one of the strongest classes’ offspecs, so we can see even more of that class.

29 Likes

imagine being salty that the worst melee damage spec in the game got buffed. then imagine killing that spec in half a hoj.

8 Likes

You’re the Saltmasterx, you tell me how it is to be salty.

not salty anymore. call me buffmasterx now.

17 Likes

Oh, please sub rogues are a cancer really good ones will be so damn OP. Good thing they aren’t easy to play.

I wish they had nerf some of their cc chains.

13 Likes

Frost dk would like a word with you

5 Likes

maybe you read that wrong… im talking about actual damage output. Frost/mm/afflock still need buffs.

6 Likes

When a class has as much CC as Rogues do, they don’t need a high damage output.

The last thing this game needs is more Destro Locks and Fire Mages.

5 Likes

Us: This season can’t get any worse then what it is.
Blizzard: Hold my tablet.

21 Likes

Need to take away some of their control then. Don’t mind the buffs but if they keep their control then there will be a problem.

Can’t say I’m happy about this. Rotating triple cheap shots and kidney on players while a Fire Mage pumps them with Gpy’s is the last thing this game needs right now.

4 Likes

Counter points:

Buffs arent in yet.

If you let rogue get to all three targets without him burning all his mobility then you should lose.

Playing to damp because nothing dies isnt fun or interactive. Subtlety forces the game to progress.

4 Likes

Arms continues to be left out to dry.

Glad someone got buffed anyway.

4 Likes

LOL@getting to 3 targets… cuz its not hard to do, right? I mean, not only will players have to worry about positioning as normal… but now oh, wait they have a sub rogue so make sure we’re all at 40 yards distance from each other so said sub rogue can burn some cd’s to triple stun us?

Sub control along with high damage is retarded, period.

7 Likes

:kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I want rogues to get back to the days of “We do it from behind”. lol

1 Like