"We cull the strong to protect the weak"

That’s dumb and doesn’t make any sense.

50 Likes

It makes sense if you don’t think about it.

26 Likes

the strong die in defense of the weak.
It’s what every army has done since forever

It is poor phrasing. It almost sounds like they kill them on purpose but that’s not what it is.

23 Likes

How can someone’s entire career be dedicated to writing and still be this bad at it? How do these people even get hired in the first place.

44 Likes

not every phrase can be a gem. Come up with a catch phrase right now

3 Likes

Pay me a disgustingly high salary like the WoW writers and I will lol

11 Likes

I doubt they’re paid disgustingly high. I’ll be honest I don’t know what they make… But the rumor is that it pays pretty low compared to other places in the industry .

4 Likes

just dont pay attention to any of this nonsense tbh it all feels like a disney movie teaching children good values

6 Likes

Another awful and downright insulting line is “May your family be blessed with daughters” from the centaurs.

13 Likes

I still hear “Call the strong”

Red flight isn’t against strength. just people that abuse it.

Doesn’t make a quippy “we are done talking” thing tho so there’s the one in game

12 Likes

They’re saying Doturs. Not daughters.

1 Like

I really hope its “CALL the strong”. That would make more sense.

3 Likes

That would make more sense. Does the game have close captioning?

2 Likes

Why not? Ez translation : You cull the non-smelly people to protect the smelly people.

I know it does for cut scenes, whether you want them or not. But I’m not sure about the rest of the game.

I think it’s donuts

2 Likes

Amusingly since these centaurs love sweets. “may your family be blessed with donuts” seems lore friendly too lol

8 Likes

It’s a phrase I say when I leave a room

1 Like
4 Likes

how do these guys know about donuts anyway lol