We can all win

Regardless of my opinion I’m on the toilet getting paid at work so doesn’t really matter if you guys agree or not.

-No Decay
-More Honor required (14 obtainable without getting a divorce or neglecting your family… just would take a lot longer)
-Buff WSG/AB honor… Let’s be real… AV is PvEvp (lower case p due to the lack of PvP) the moment you attempt to pvp you are attacked by your own faction for “turtling”
-More rank 14s would lead to less RMT (prove me wrong)

2 Likes

I agree. Rank 14 shouldn’t be a full time job. This is just encouraging gold buying/gdkps to those who can’t make 500k a week just to compete.

1 Like

1 hour in this AV. Blizzard get rid of decay.

or re-roll horde

That’s the spirit. Switch sides! Thank you. I never thought of that. Instead of reroll maybe Blizz can add faction change.

Once people realize 500k or 2 million per week doesn’t take skill only no life we can change in a positive way. There is no skill involved to get to Rank 14 with the old system or the new system. You can literally afk your way to Rank 14. For some reason the gatekeepers who did 2 million per week want you to believe they are more skilled and you will never reach their skill level. It crazy they care so much about keeping decay even though you could have a bot afk in the cave all the way to Rank 14 and Blizzard won’t even ban you.

2 Likes

ewwww be careful you gon have Mootoo shoe boy and Lazzer in here screaming at you about how amazing it was to be r14 before vs now.+

2 Likes

They will accuse me of being you lol.

LoL i know.

I am like 10 different people on this forum right now according to the toxic kids.

I am throwing hands lol! This will confuse the hell out of them 3.

1 Like

bro please dont lol. These kids are already stalking me as it is.

1 Like

I am aslo Throwinhands.

1 Like

No, I am throwinhands. The person, not actually throwing hands rn.

1 Like

LOL. Rank 14 = no skill. Get rid of decay.

1 Like

I am glad you cleared that part up.

Exactly, Rank 14 is all time sink and no skill required. It promotes botting and selling accounts. Also creates unhealthy gdkp servers as it’s far easier for people to just buy gold. When instead they could be grinding out honor with a goal that is reachable at your own speed.

1 Like

BGs really ruined PvP progression. Why they gave us the same treatment as PvE progression, I’ll- oh right, laziness. PvP progression should have been city raids. Get gear/loot/HK progression from killing the faction bosses/minor bosses and 0 DKs for city dwelling NPCs. Now we’re on the same par of planning and grinding as PvEers and it’s entirely skill based.

Well said. The way it is now Era will die when SoD comes out.

1 Like

Hopefully SoD has a better ranking system than the previous two classic ones. This is something they could greatly improve for the longevity of SoD and Era.

This is the way.