<We Came Back> (H) Super Laid Back Raiding

Hello! We are a group of friends who have raided together since Vanilla & TBC, who have just come back to the game after a few years away. What we found is the community in game now wont take you for a f**king heroic run if you aren’t mythic raid geared. That’s b.s. and has never been the way we play. So we started our own guild since we are so far behind, and we are looking for people to join who are also tired of the elite-est nature of the mythic+ and raiding communities. That being said…

<We Came Back> is not a hardcore guild. We used to be so the desire to see content is absolutely there, but we are in our 30s & 40s now. We have families, kids, careers, and lives outside of WoW. Currently we are running Mythic +'s just gearing ourselves up while we recruit enough for normal raids. These mythic+ runs are typically filled with us being idiots, laughing a lot, and just generally having a good time. When it’s time to learn a mechanic because we wiped, we focus for that… and then back to the tank heroic leaping over the entire group of mobs because he is a failure. We freely share resources, help level alts, and do everything we can as a guild. The way this game is probably meant to be experienced.

If you are not looking for a hardcore, cutting edge of raiding experience shoot me a whisper in game. Mortalisis is my main. I cannot stress enough how much our focus is on just having a good time. If one of us has to AFK mid raid/mythic to make a bottle then that is what is happening. If someone has garbage DPS, we can run some stuff to get gear but ultimately if that guy/gal is fun to be around… who the hell cares?

Looking forward to playing with your guys!

2 Likes

I am looking to transfer to Thrall and in search of a guild. I am a pretty laid back guy and play to have fun. I am almost 40 with two small children and looking for exactly what you described.

Exactly the kind of guild I am looking for. I have been out of WoW for about a year. I have been know to fall asleep during raid as my toon pulls the entire room, and winds up running against the wall. Meanwhile, I wake to the sounds of displeasure in my headset…

Came back after a small break and this is definitely what I’m looking for.

Shoot me a whisper in game and I can get you an invite!

Sorry for the long response time, shoot me or Supplebum a whisper and we’ll get you on board!

Hello!

I recently just came back from a long break and everything you’ve said sounds pretty awesome. If fact, it sounds just like everything my last guild was during Legion, but then real life came and we mostly went our separate ways. I would definitely love to get in on that fun again.

Join this guild. That is all. And remember Service Guarantees Citizenship

1 Like

Hey Vilonan, we’d love to have you if you are still looking for a casual group to goof around with. We are working towards starting normal mode raids in the next week or two and could use some more caster loving.