We are working harder towards communication

And then 9 days have gone by and not a single blue post…

5 Likes

It’s the holidays dude. Everyone needs a break.

Also, why do you want another response like “We are listening.”?

8 Likes

Yeah they are , first they take a holiday to get some energy back and then BANG theyll be everywhere with better ways to avoid telling you they aren’t doing anything meaningful.

4 Likes

It’s almost like… they told us they’d be away for a bit.

13 Likes

I’ve been working on teaching my cat to write medieval Dutch, 8 years later and she still can’t write me a decent 300 stanza poem in said language.

1 Like

People complain about the silliest things.

4 Likes

Wrong platform, might want to try twitter.

1 Like

You have to make a good joke/fluff thread, for a blue to post.

GD’s tagline.

They are communicating more it sadly is just mostly telling us things we don’t want to hear.

Blues are kinda like old gods. The less you see of them the better

They’ve been away for a lot longer than that and it wasn’t even a holiday. Hah. Got you good, didn’t I?

You just need to be patient. Eventually, your cat will be there among Shakespeare!

When you’ve driven your business into the ground in no small part due to the complete lack of any credible communication path, you don’t get the luxury of taking 2 weeks off. At least in the real world. Maybe that crap works in Azeroth.

1 Like

You think you want a blue post, but you don’t.

1 Like

They did say they don’t listen to Forum Feed back, didn’t check if that actually happened and besides 90% of the stuff on the forums is noise.

Truth be told from the latest Q&A, Ion and Josh had an air of arrogance about them for whatever reason but I guess that’s just me.

1 Like

That is not quite what they said.

It’s why I said I didn’t check exactly if that happened.

Holy crap. Go look at any of the Blue Trackers before you throw up your Blizzard Shield Wall. Their communications suck. Their Q&As suck.

1 Like

Why can’t Blizzard outsource blue posts to India like the rest of the world?

Contrary to popular belief they do customer support very well, we’d have blue posts all over the place, we’d get sick of blue posters answering our questions that’s how spoiled we would be.

1 Like

I for one would not like blue posters pretending they are microsoft employees and tell me to pay up or else.

That is just me though.