We are winning too much honor points per BG

Aside from properly test the system, instead of rushing it out…

They probably should have rolled back by 5% (for tat very big “bug”) and raise the gains to by 5%, as the damage is already done.

Does anyone actually work here ? x2 ? cmon bro deadass ?

3 Likes

more crickets. put back the 10x

1 Like

I bet you are fun at parties.

1 Like

The fix is bugged. Looks like bg weekend got turned on minus the rep… one of the doubles is missing.

Really wish I’d had the day off when honor was crazy high. Friends are sitting on honor cap.

2 Likes

Seams like everyone is just forgetting about HKs not giving what they should in the Prepatch and even untill 2.3

This comment did not age well lmao.

Lol, I did not. Stopped playing retail after WoD.

Please revert the changes back to the (high) amount of honor we originally received on launch of the prepatch. The original honor values were what everyone clearly enjoyed, let people enjoy the last week to play with gear that becomes redundant come June 1st. Reset honor on June 1st if it’s such a big deal

1 Like

Cry babies who want easy R14 items … Cry cry … soon the cry babies will start crying for transmog and wow token and LFR to retail out TBC and ruin our beloved expansion …

Blizzard you need to think about what’s right and what’s wrong. What matches TBC philosophy and what not. Cry babies always cry to make the game easier. Many of them would cry to have the twin glaives drop from Hogger instead of Illidan if possible. So do what makes sense based on TBC original game design and essence and not what kids cry for.

1 Like

You haven’t been paying attention. The honor wasn’t accurate when the pre patch launched and it’s STILL not accurate. Do you have something against customers wanting an unbroken product they paid for? Really?

4 Likes

I honestly would have had so much more fun and would be playing all my chars SO MUCH MORE if they kept that 10x amount, who cares if some boosts have a little nicer gear for the start of TBC? For a company that loves Time-Played as their most telling metric, they really dropped the ball.

2 Likes

its only 12 hours to get a weapon now guys. instead of 25.

I dOnT sEe AnY pRoBlEmS

1 Like

12 hours for a grand marshal weapon? oh the humanity, won’t someone think of the children

3 Likes

Cry babies flag posts they don’t like L O L … common flag this and go back to crying

I like how its the turbo neets in raid gear acting smug to the people upset by this. God forbid the community have fun in some form in the game where they don’t have to sweat away their life for dripfeed gains. The honor “fix” is still so horrid that people immediately give up if the other team is geared at least before the no fun brigade brought the hammer down there were more matches where people slammed their bodies against one another and even if they didnt they still got more honor than the measly crumbs being given now. But go ahead and keep saying its because people want to be decked out in gear they’re going to replace by the 2nd week of June.

4 Likes

No kidding… so many people got to have 15+ hours to get more than enough honor for anything they wanted.

And those of us who had to work in those hours got completely screwed over. As if the tensions weren’t already high enough in this last month.

1 Like

This “Andycloud” dude has ascended to Legendary status. :sweat_smile:

I’m glad I was able to get my marks of honor back from the mail, but this halfassed “+100% honor” event is laughable bullisht. Heres some math for the geniuses: 2 +100% = 4.

Thanks for nothing.

4 Likes

Last tbc prepatch I was able to gear 3 alts in the pvp blue set with a gm/hwl weapon each. My main already had a pvp suit that he didnt use anymore, But he was able to get his 2h, 1h, and shield. There was time and time to spare. Now you have to quit your job to do just a blue set and a weapon on one toon.

And yeah. I get it. Its replaceable. But everything you replace it with isnt cool looking. The elitists forget that RP servers exist, and that people want to look cool. Oh and maybe the casual player base that hasnt been a quarantined gremlin for a while can get a chance to get the stuff they want.

Last tbc prepatch was a nod to the casuals, for everyone to get the stuff they wanted - for whatever reason. This prepatch, is the sweatlords complaining about stockpiling honor.

The spirit of the honor change has been defiled compared to the original pre patch.

7 Likes