We are winning too much honor points per BG

Same, I’ve NEVER posted on the forums until now.

saying its 3 people is assuming that two people let kaivax ruin the game. i think it was a solo operation

But did you have fun? /s

havent been on these forums since TBC days myself.

Why is it always a horde that complains about something.

Still gonna bump this untill something happens.

1 Like

we can agree on that

Blizzard didn’t “fix” any bug they merely made a numerical adjustment based off some whiny streamers.

And it shows by the abhorrent “bug fix” that only has scout listed as the kill. Made me wonder how in the hell were all these players scout.

This is embarrassing guys. Get it straight.

2 Likes

fix honorr

1 Like

I am tired though it warrants one more post Blizzard actually look at the pre-patch data the fix you made only serves to make the game not enjoyable.

1 Like

During the drop of TBC back in Jan 2007 people had 6-7 weeks to get what they needed and even back then it wasn’t this bad of a struggle. We all have 11 days about to only be 10 days. I could understand if it was that far out but even back then in 2007 an AV win gave x2-x4 more then 120-140 honor with all towers/bunkers capped. I usually never post but this is pretty horrendous. The math on how much a PvP 1h sword cost now is 19,125 honor 20 AB marks. Each BG win if won in 15mins and gives 120 for AV. That is 480 honor in 1 hour [Not including Q time] 5,760 honor in 12 hours. So cap is 75k, in 1 week playing 24 hours aday you could get 80,640… The launch is in 11 basically 10 days… For the people that we’re doing this to be semi ready for TBC gear is screwed. As well with people working/school or leveling their pally. No way in hell this is life like possible. It’s not like the launch is 6 weeks - 7 weeks away it’s literally 10 days away. Not cool.

3 Likes

Yup.

• having about 10 days to play pre-patch when back in the day we had roughly 40 days is definitely worth consideration
  • Nerf is too much and Blizzard clearly has made another miscalculation in their supposed “bug fix”
  • the current state of Battlegrounds and honor rewards just encourages players to AFK
4 Likes

Now that the Burning Crusade Classic pre-patch is fully underway, it has become clear that there could be even more reasons to jump in and play WoW Classic ahead of the Dark Portal opening.

More Honor

This is a different pre-patch than players experienced in January 2007. On the PvP side of things, players are much more focused on earning level-60 gear rewards than ever before, and with June 1 rapidly approaching, we’ve seen a lot of feedback that the rate of Honor earnings could stand to be increased.

For the rest of the pre-patch timeframe, we’re doubling Honor gains from all sources in the Burning Crusade pre-patch. This will also double the additional Honor granted by the weekend holidays for each Battleground and it will double the Honor reward from the daily Call to Arms quest, so you’ll want to include those in your plans.

Speaking of Battleground weekend events, it looks like the default calendar had Eye of the Storm during pre-patch. That won’t do, so we’re changing the order. The weekend currently underway will switch to Arathi Basin, and we’ll follow that next week with an Alterac Valley bonus weekend. You can expect that update with the next realm restarts in this region (soon).

Double Honor will also go into effect with realm restarts, and thereafter, we expect that there may be some scorecard elements that don’t display it accurately. Don’t worry; the extra Honor will be counted.

More Faire

We love the Darkmoon Faire and there are some fun benefits to having it active during pre-patch, so we’re initializing it this weekend. That means you’ll see the setup going on in Mulgore, and then the Faire will be open for business starting on Monday, May 24.

The Darkmoon Faire will then return on schedule (to Elwynn Forest) in June.

Good luck defeating your enemies on the field of battle and/or getting your fortune read by Sayge!

4 Likes

The messed up part my friend and I were excited to grind up bgs for gear to level together. This change happened and now we don’t even feel motivated to play the game until launch. We just went back to playing Final Fantasy 14 because those developers actually care about the community.

3 Likes

More Honor

This is a different pre-patch than players experienced in January 2007. On the PvP side of things, players are much more focused on earning level-60 gear rewards than ever before, and with June 1 rapidly approaching, we’ve seen a lot of feedback that the rate of Honor earnings could stand to be increased.

For the rest of the pre-patch timeframe, we’re doubling Honor gains from all sources in the Burning Crusade pre-patch. This will also double the additional Honor granted by the weekend holidays for each Battleground and it will double the Honor reward from the daily Call to Arms quest, so you’ll want to include those in your plans.

Speaking of Battleground weekend events, it looks like the default calendar had Eye of the Storm during pre-patch. That won’t do, so we’re changing the order. The weekend currently underway will switch to Arathi Basin, and we’ll follow that next week with an Alterac Valley bonus weekend. You can expect that update with the next realm restarts in this region (soon).

Double Honor will also go into effect with realm restarts, and thereafter, we expect that there may be some scorecard elements that don’t display it accurately. Don’t worry; the extra Honor will be counted.

1 Like

The honor figures are still incorrect. Doubling them is not a fix. GET YOUR NUMBERS RIGHT, IDIOT DEVS!

1 Like

Anyone work here

2 Likes

As far as I’m concerned it’s fixed man. We were never going to get the x10 for what it was, and lets be real. We can all agree it felt higher than it should’ve been. We got an answer and we got double honor for everything for the rest of prepatch. AND THE COMMUNICATED AND LISTENED, somewhat. I’ll consider this a win, and take it. Let’s be done here boys.

1 Like

And no, it wasn’t x10 too high. And yes it could, and probably should be higher than double. Tbh i’m just happy we got words from someone.

Revert back to what it was before; give us our chance to abuse the system like 1/3 of the player base grinding all day yesterday. Stop making me waste my time blizzard, I honestly do NOT accept this nor my post getting “redacted”

Call me the villain all you want. But I got dlipped over like everybody else that was busy that day; and I won’t stop complaining until we all have our time at the honor house too.

Edit: Everybody gave GREAT ideas to fix it; and you all ignored it AGAIN. This is bloody ridiculous. I’m not resubbing Blizzard; I told you, clocks ticking. Also stop trashing my posts, this is my feedback. I’ve been with this company for all it’s span, is this how you really treat your customers?

5 Likes