We are winning too much honor points per BG

No, it’s still wrong, you guys are using 2.4.3 HK honor, which is why everyone is getting 1 honor per kill… it should be original 2.0 or classic style HK honor, ie, rank 14 kill 398÷10= 40

Todays hotfix has already been deployed for today. Guess we can see again in 24hours.

neat

1000% correct! Not to mention we could dump excess marks for honor also.

Either revert the honor gained before the fix for everyone (which you can’t) or leave the honor the way it was. No way i’m going into TBC with people honor capped in a day and having to play that much to catch up. What a joke

1 Like

El mejor “fix” que han hecho en este pre-parche.
No creo que sea tan dificil ver que hay fácil más de 10 topicos respecto a este tema y no hacer nada.

(Me da lata escribir en ingles)

1 Like

Bumping again

3 Likes

actually OP did for bringing it up

1 Like

do you think they will be able to /figure it out and get us our honor if they admit its an error? (pipe dream at this point)

Actually Op did for lying about it Fix’d

1 Like

When was the last time blizzard admitted they did anything wrong kek

(fun detected by blizzard, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

3 Likes

never, and they never will

1 Like

It would be nice if they admitted that they messed up and are trying to fix it at least…

2 Likes

ikr - but, i recall there being issues with players not receiving the correct ammounts of honor (i cant remember the circumstances) - i believe they did end up making it rite for the players

give us our fun back blizz

1 Like

please increase honor gain this feels terrible to play

1 Like

As if you needed more proof Blizzard doesn’t understand their playerbase…I present to you this thread.

1 Like

#RevertHonorChange

1 Like

And another one

Weird I can’t find this thread in top or trending anymore. We seem to be still getting no honor for kills or for wins, why not just act like game developers?