We are winning too much honor points per BG

Well they just put out their hotfix without any addresses to this. pack it up for another 24hours boys

1 Like

The “phone” has been ringing all day blizz. You going to answer the call or what?
I’m sure if there was an issue where thousands of people couldn’t buy store mounts it would be fixed immediately.

Ghosting us harder then a tinder match.

4 Likes

No response just reinforces the fact that blizzard has become a garbage company. They don’t give a #### about what the players want, only the CEO’s and Activision’s pockets.

Hey blizzard your mom called, shes all worried she can’t get a hold of you. You ok?

1 Like

Give me welfare epics blizzard!

Bumping again

“Sorry for being passionate about your game blizz. Kinda wish you shared that passion.”

100% on point with this one. At this point playing this game is like being in an abusive relationship.

1 Like

Not to mention we have lost the ability to turn in excess marks for honor, which we had in the original prepatch.

1 Like

Blizzard just dont care, they don’t respond to the community anymore if it against their agenda. They just want your money while they literally ignore you afterward and view you as a number in the profit margin.

OP spammed this thread to get attention and blizzard gave it to them so…

That’s because they f***ed up and made lvl 60 a lowbie bracket like it will be once tbc comes out. We can turn in marks at 61. Only difference is we’re not lowbies we’re still max level and honor gains should reflect that.

2 Likes

Blizzard please fix this and really look into it. You really have made consider not coming back. All i freaking wanted was the marshals set for my paladin cause it looks cool and getting it seemed like fun. With this it is not fun and a real drag.

No, it’s still wrong, you guys are using 2.4.3 HK honor, which is why everyone is getting 1 honor per kill… it should be original 2.0 or classic style HK honor, ie, rank 14 kill 398÷10= 40

Todays hotfix has already been deployed for today. Guess we can see again in 24hours.

neat

1000% correct! Not to mention we could dump excess marks for honor also.

Either revert the honor gained before the fix for everyone (which you can’t) or leave the honor the way it was. No way i’m going into TBC with people honor capped in a day and having to play that much to catch up. What a joke

1 Like

El mejor “fix” que han hecho en este pre-parche.
No creo que sea tan dificil ver que hay fácil más de 10 topicos respecto a este tema y no hacer nada.

(Me da lata escribir en ingles)

1 Like

Bumping again

3 Likes

actually OP did for bringing it up

1 Like

do you think they will be able to /figure it out and get us our honor if they admit its an error? (pipe dream at this point)