We are winning too much honor points per BG

I hate being left on read :’(

Someone like Kaivax most definitely does not have forum notifications on. It would just be nonsensically massive amounts of pings. So he will only see this if he’s interested in seeing it.

back to free to play games for me they feel the same anyway

3 Likes

LMAO

get rekt homie

I’m kind of offended I’m only worth 1 honor point now. That means someone would have to kill me like 20,000 times to get a single item.

5 Likes

There were many problems with the post, and then how Blizzard handled it. First, you see people like this who seemed to have done more research on the system than the company that made the game. How we REALLY got our TBC honor (with sources). Second, even if this dudes post was accurate he would be comparing honor gains from original pre-patch (42 days long) to a 13 day long pre-patch (cuz day one didn’t happen lol). So not only do have less time (less time that what people thought) they will be lucky to get one piece now if they were leveling when the honor wasn’t nerfed.

2 Likes

Bumping this.

A blue response would be great. From a design standpoint this should never have passed the smell test. Some basic math would show how infeasible it is. Idk how or why this got changed within hours of a forum post by some randomandy linking videos from 2008 (… ) yet we are still dealing with this buggy dumpster fire of a pre patch lmao.

4 Likes

This nerf is insane. To get the 40 tokens necessary for an HWL 2 handed weapon takes 14 wins, that same amount of wins gives only 3500 of the almost 39000 honor you need. You’d have to win 150 games to get the weapon.

There’s no way any real game dev put any thought into this rate of gain.

4 Likes

Kaivax is asleep guys, as well as the rest of the classic tbc team. Leave them alone.

The new afk premade meta is way better…

1 Like

Why don’t you report how eagle eye is bugged. So far, crickets about that. They seem to listen to you.

I can’t stand it, I know you planned it
I’m gonna set it straight, this Watergate
I can’t stand rocking when I’m in here
‘Cause your crystal ball ain’t so crystal clear
So while you sit back and wonder why
I got this f****** thorn in my side
Oh my God, it’s a mirage
I’m tellin’ y’all, it’s a SABOTAGE

LISTEN ALL OF YALL ITS A SABOTAGE

WHYYYYYYY
Beastie boys - sabotage
I think its an appropriate song given the occasion.

Still no blue post addressing this WILDY unpopular nerf.

What is going on over there?

4 Likes

1300 replies and not a chirp, fix honor or price of gear. 100 wins for a piece of gear is crazy

5 Likes

I think you also reduced ALL honor gain by a factor of 10… We are getting <20 honor per hk now

Not even just the total honor math, but the honor-to-mark ratio doesn’t make any sense. There is literally nothing else to use marks on right now. You will have to be deleting dozens and dozens of them before you could even save up enough honor to buy one piece.

8 Likes

Still not a single blizzard post addressing why they nerfed the honor after people are in an uproar seems like they really don’t care

8 Likes

Except his dates on the videos don’t line up with the information he’s using whereas the other information does line up with the dates in videos. Please shut up about bias and open eyes. He deserves every ounce of hate he’s getting for posting out fake information from a private server.

7 Likes

Wouldn’t it be cool if all these people reading and posting in these forums were busy having fun and pvping. The “fix” is what broke everything.

Hey its cool tho most of the people planning on boosting a new main and gearing it in pvp gear already paid for their “dark portal pass” so who cares about them right?

I mean tbh its not like people planned on rerolling factions, leveling new mains and the new retail players joining us for classic tbc werent counting on the honor gear to start their journey in outland. Nah none of that.

seriously, It’s not like people tested these things on the ptr and beta. It’s not like they had a plan moving forward into tbc and part of that plan depended on the availability of the pvp gear.

Obviously blizz doesn’t understand how personal of an insult -10x honor is.

7 Likes