We are winning too much honor points per BG

Was it though?

Imgur

1 Like

Blizzard… hi…

You have a 1 week 6 day pre-patch and honor is even harder to farm now than it was in vanilla pre-patch (WITH LESS TIME)

Use your collective brain cells to make a competent change, Think about the scenario players are in.

2 Likes

u could post 20 of these screenshots in a row in here and they’d ignore them, the narrative is set, holypalaswe posted them and then another guy quoted them and the thread just kept going like nothing happened lol

2 Likes

There are other threads where people show recaps that proved we were getting about 3k honor per bg in the first week of the original prepatch. That went down by about 30% the second week but was still far more than the current amount of virtually nothing with a side of randomly getting ejected with no marks.

3 Likes

itd be nice if these screenshots had some sort of date for reference

1 Like

Now show me honor from kills

2 Likes

Apparently being able to get a HWL weapon in 4 hours is normal and good and fun.

Maybe the nerf was a bit extreme but it’s not like it isn’t accurate - the honour per HK may be off but that can be fixed

People are angry because one thing was severely adjusted, while the other wasn’t.

This isn’t OG pre-patch, they don’t have 42-50 Days.

They have… 12.

2 Likes

I mean it is very frustrating, but it is also very impressive. And he has managed to exposed even further how incompetent Blizzard really are.

Even the typical bootlicker brigade are starting to feel the heat finally haha. This is what happens if we give Blizz an inch, they take a mile. Some changes lead to many changes. We tried to warn everyone.

They are literally copying the tactic they used in Shadowlands. They waited til everyone had done Castle Nathria for a week and a half, then they nerfed loot drop rates into the ground, honestly it felt like tenfold. Now they actually nerfed honor rates in TBC pre-patch into the ground with zero warning, after a scuffed pre-patch ‘launch’ day.

The servers weren’t working for ages yesterday, what did Blizz do ? Added a dumb fel toy no one asked for that you have to buy 6 months of sub to get anyway as well as a dumb pig mount on retail to please the Chinese market.

Then today people were getting kicked out of BGs, what did Blizz do ? Nerf honor rates by a factor of 10.

Great way to keep the people playing…

3 Likes

So… no point in doing BGs until 70. Got it. Thanks. sigh

2008 vision?

do you even know what year prepatch was?

Revert this change, we have so little pre-patch time to gear. let us have fun farming for it not have to be on 10hrs a day to make sure we get what we need.

2 Likes

Back in the original prepatch, we took about a week or two to fully gear up in HWL/GM gear. The massive reduction blizz did was their way of swinging the pendulum too far. Should people honor cap in a day? Absolutely not. Should honor be reduced by 90%? Also, absolutely not. Things can be tuned with a much smaller hammer than the one and only one blizz seems to posses.

I don’t understand your need to insult my decision to desire gear first of all for SO many reasons it’s not worth going into. Second of all, people have been providing many screenshots and claims refuting your statement about the ease of pre-patch honor. Check ya self.

No, I agree. I think Blizzard with classic sometimes tries to be too accurate sometimes and gets something wrong and it causes the community to spiral and send death threats over their toy…then they usually backtrack and try to compromise

I’m sure they’ll add some sort of fix, they usually do

1 Like

Yeah, I would’ve been fine with them cutting it by even 60 or 70 percent, 3000 per win is way too much but 700-1000 would work out alright with the 12 days we have left.

1 Like

Such a HIGH RESOLUTION screen shot for 2007 bro! How many computers you been through and still holding on to it!

Amazing!

or a fraud.

Hi resolution, modern character icon, very modern ui add on.

Keep trolling.

1 Like

go outisde mate

90 fps too but we had to add artificial spellbatching to mimic the 15fps potatoes people played on at the time