We are winning too less honor points per HK this is why

I was not paying attention. But I’ll queue up and see what I get on my hunter.

1 Like

Thanks bud, feedback needed !

1 Like

It’s what I’ve suspected, and may be why blizzard is silent - probably taking awhile to get to the bottom of the issue

I know people will angrily reply or call me a shill but I’ve just been around long enough to recognize the cycle.

Something is not working as intended, blizzard fixes it.
Fix breaks something else
Forums erupt
Blizzard comes back anywhere from 1-10 days later finding what caused the problem - hot fixes the issue
forums erupt
people forget and move on
repeat

2 Likes

11:29 PM EST Alliance lost AB 6 kills all scout rank.

1 Like

Maybe we got something here ?

1 Like

Just did AV and all kills were scout as well. I hear others complaining/saying the same thing. I think we do have something here.

Now I’m going to go out on a limb and do some crazy speculation: what if Opponent table rank was reset. Now this would be fine if your rank was reset because you would be on the same playing field. But, something happened with the rank titles. This we know from a blue post somewhere. So if (now this is the crazy part) something was corrected to fix your rank title. Lets just say your highest rank was rank 10, now the system thinks you are actually rank 10 when you should be 1. So when you make a kill your opponent is seen as a scout but you are seen as rank 10. You get less honor because the system thinks you killed a scout. and vise versa. When they kill you they get credit for scout when they may be rank 12.

Just a crazy theory.

1 Like

Need more feedbacks guys !

1 Like

Ty for the post. Honor gains are awful atm

3 Likes

Bump this! I’m getting the same issue scout only kills.

3 Likes

We’re getting too little honor rewarded for HKs on higher ranked players. Everyone is getting the same pathetic low honor per kill, as everyone is being treated like they’re rank 1.

1 Like

There is no rank anymore, I forget what it was back then but it makes sense that everyone would give the same honor.

Verified this is happening with me as well… only getting credit for privates even when killing all ranks.

If that’s the case, there’s still a few other considerations to make regarding this so-called ‘bug fix’:

• we only have 9-10 days of pre-patch this time, while back in the day we had roughly 40 days.
  • the current state of Battlegrounds and the honor system encourages players to just AFK in Battlegrounds. There’s virtually no incentive to complete objectives like capturing flags, and barely any reason to seek Honor Kills during a match.

Update :

Looks like they fixed the rank name but honor amount is still bugged.

https://imgur.com/DAgscCu

Nice post bumping this for blizz

And like that. Here comes some good news folks:

Eh… without hks being fixed it’ll still be dismally low honor. Like myself and everyone I know went from blasting bgs to lvling alts, professions, or playing something else.

But this whole situation plus the highly questionable arena changes have made me glad I decided to skip retail pvp in tbc. But I do feel for everyone who still has/had hope.

It’s on purpose because people were having fun.
Apparently, there is nothing as disconcerting to blizzard as their games producing enjoyment. They hotfix fun out within a day. Bots will be taken care of by 2043

I c wat u did there

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.