We Are Not Prepared For The Magical Girl Transmogs Tomorrow

Not really a big deal tbh.
FFXIV does this with a lot of gear and nobody complains about it lol.
I’m all for more store options

1 Like

For you.

1 Like

I don’t trust anything from Wowhead datamining at this point.

1 Like

We’re in the final hours now.

1 Like

That’s fair. Either way it won’t be much of a bother to me. The cash shop transmogs aren’t that expensive. I’ve bought them for FFXIV and I’ve bought them for Guild Wars 2. I can splurge on WoW too. I think the only MMO I never bought a cash shop outfit for was ESO…

2 Likes

Awww don’t you want to be a Magical Puppy girl? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Speak for yourself. I live and breathe anime so this is another day for me.

2 Likes

But the cash shop has never had recolors on it before.

2 Likes

No it hasn’t, at least not that I can recall…I admit I don’t remember every transmog that’s been on the Cash Shop. Still, I suppose a recolor on the Cash Shop that has ingame options available for those who don’t wanna spend the cash isn’t a bad thing? I dunno it just doesn’t feel like a big deal to me either way.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s a big deal… it’s just out of the ordinary.

I hope it’s at least cheaper since it’s a recolor.

If it is on the cash shop. Which is why I bring that up, because it’s an odd move for them.

1 Like

True, we’ll just have to wait and see. We’ll probably know more tomorrow or next reset.

2 Likes

I’m prepared, hmu male night elves

3 Likes

There is no way those stocking are going to stay up like that on anyone who buys them. Gunna be a lot of saggy stocking wearing people moping all the major cities tomorrow. Hilarious.

1 Like

Dat’s whatchu think… Our predecessors in the 40s and 50s had to cope with silk & nylon shortages. We’ve got some tricks.

1 Like

is that a law?

aside from the fact that we’re magical and they would just stay up with magic, it isn’t a factor.

they wouldn’t fall down.

it’s one piece. the left leg and right leg are connected via opaque nylon.

like dis:

3 Likes

Nowadays they make them with an elastic band that has a hot-glue-like grippy inner liner on the upper elastic so they stay up, even without garters, assuming the correct size is being worn.

5 Likes

Not my style but I’m happy for all of the people who are going to have fun with it!

It literally does not affect me and it costs $0 to mind my own business and be happy for other people.

Fweeeee!

2 Likes

I tried going there once, but I took an arrow to the knee.

It’s just going to be a lot of ppl loitering in Goldshire wearing love witch outfits.

1 Like