We are getting Fresh Servers!

I think this “character copy wall” is a great incidental move that favors the fresh start players.

The fee on character cloning is enough for the majority of the player base to not do it. I’d say this is pretty close to getting to a fresh server that we asked for AT THIS TIME.

So dont clone, roll fresh and stay classy. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s not Sunday yet.

1 Like

You want a serious statement?

Stop with the click bait headlines.

2 Likes

I’ve seen the reroll projects on low pop servers.

Let us just say I’m underwhelmed.

2 Likes

I know I will be paying to copy over at least 3 of my 60s soooo

1 Like

I’m blessed. I don’t know what “this character copy wall” is. I don’t want to know what it is. I figure it’s some odd thing that some players imagined.

I also don’t know what a “fresh start player” is. Is that a pirate outfit? A transmog that uses orange? A 3-handed weapon?

The title says “we are getting fresh servers!” Obviously, that’s a lie.

1 Like

I will not clone any of my characters. I will move them all from classic to TBC.

Classic is basically dead at this point. No point to sticking around, because the only players left are pve tryhards.

However, as much as i want a F R E S H, blizz wont do it till like two weeks in if anything. Because they want people to buy the boost!!

2 Likes

I didn’t participate in that. Did you?

I got to lvl 10 on either side.

The community was… Different.

2 Likes

well you know what they say glinda. You run into an @sshole in the morning you ran into an @sshole. You run into @ssholes all day you are the @sshole

So diplomatic!

1 Like

Speaking from experience, eh?

yea with you mostly

Apparently you’re the one who’s bumped into 2 so far this morning.

Nice guild name. It suits ya.

1 Like

I don’t even know what you mean and who you talkin about, and I really hope you do not either. It would be weird otherwise

They say “you’ve happily rolled on, and enjoyed, a dozen or so server communities over the years, without a complaint about any of them, and then you gave a reroll server a try and the community was different than any other you’ve tried in the last 16 years. Different enough that you didn’t feel comfortable there, so you deleted those toons and went and rolled on another server where you’ve been quite happy”?

Because I’m pretty sure that’s what they say.

2 Likes

Im not sure you were every happy or enjoyed things

I am almost invariably happy.

Life is good.

1 Like

See I know what and how you post on these forums. So I look at this one just the same way

Its a bit frightening

Don’t be scared, little buddy.

You need a hug?

1 Like