We are addressing META immunes-minor damage changes is not TUNING

lol theyve honestly like they deseve an entire xpac of not being viable with this happening for 2. like assa got slapped hard s2 bc s1 it was so cracked which i get but like we shouldn’t make classes or specs bad because they were good like, we want the game to be fun for everyone.

1 Like

i care enough to inform people that its happening yea and want it fixed, doesnt mean im the guy thats trying to do something its just a fact in the game.

fistbumpin

No it does not.

Incredible.

Just tested this and that’s not correct.

Only thing it removes is curse of exhaustion because thats a CC effect and thats glimpse, not vengeful retreat.

This is insane.
I never report people on the forums, but this guy is just bumping an insane take with his alt over and over…

1 Like

it does bro wym it straight IMMUNES my flameshocks and IMMUNES my lava bursts, good dhs will vegenful retreat like global after i prim wave and IMMUNE entire go. its insane.

Wrong! Fake news.

1 Like

btw me and selintio are the same person so quit beefin with me lol oh it 100% does bro ive had it happen SO many times like youre trippin go test it

I did test it and it’s fake news. Only meta immunes, vengeful retreat does not.

unless its just been fixed, then idk it just happened not entire go but ive had flameshock + lavabursts being resto in arenas and wpvp this happen. not even weeks ago maybe month. i need to test my lock then too w jinx. ill do w lavaburst flameshock too but thats nuts if not youre making ssure theyre timing it right correct? i cant tell the difference half the time, backflip into fkn meta jump glide around immune everything lol

Ya i primwave, he glimpse and i lava burst and every one did damage. I also reapplied a flame shock while he was still in the air.

1 Like

air troll throw sht balls at me like tf

nuts then if it wasnt happenin they must just ssave meta for when i prim wave, lol either way sso dumb. that is even a thing remove it. imma hop on here soon but yea youre tellin me theyre meta’n my curses on my warlock? lol eating shard. ONLY then granted vs alot of dhs but this happened so many times last week

Do you guys know how hard / inconsistent it is to vengeful retreat / meta iframe to avoid getting hit by abilities? It’s really not the thing making DH op, if anything it allows good DH to shine above bad DH. The bigger problem is how much DMG / CC they have compared to other melee. Havoc has so much more CC potential than Warr for example, including ranged stuns, ranged fears, imprison, ranged kick, etc.

happens to me all to often lol. the cd for vengeful retreat no thats no h ard to consistently do u just press it off cd w stun dr. i do it on my dh only ability in the game i have macrod w the darkmoon faire toy that spews like fire barf lol

tbh and lets be real like can we add a 3rd dh spec already? how are they not dw cross bows like in diablo. blows my mind fr

happy slappy?

Hunter class you mean?

All forms of hunter. Demonic or not, also demo
warlocks too because lame class design and to much passive self healing

1 Like

Must just be the baseline vengeful retreat doing it then. Something is causing them to immune. And much more frequently than meta.

I get immunes pretty frequently against DH. It’s more of an annoyance than anything. Wastes globals and shards. If I’m going to coil / fear / stun I try to make sure their blackflip is on cd.

My question is why is this even a thing? Why do they need TWO abilities with a mini-divine shield baked in? Sure I can see the argument for it allowing some greater skill expression at the high end by immuning important stuff. But on the other hand it’s kinda cancer just having divine shield randomly active eating your abilities.

Shadowmeld is super op for that exact reason and it should also be nerfed to not function as a divine shield.

Ngl the immunity on dh might be a bit to much and in my opinion super unfair for other classes like mine for example xD