WC3 reforged datamining (post updated with models)

A bunch of human-related models. Most of them we’ve seen already, but there are a few that were not revealed yet.

2 Likes

The sword isn’t 100% the Ashbringer I suppose, there are distinct differences it could just be a sword of the same model.

Now that I think about how, how does that disc float? probably one of those runes.

Him aside, I love all of the paladin models, they are glorious. I love how even characters that never appeared in the campaigns are getting them so the model port won’t break. They could’ve easily had them share the models with their campaign counterparts, but they went the extra mile and I respect that.

Margoth and the bald paladin I think are my favourite of the random paladin models, they really stand out.

1 Like

Priests have the spell to levitate themselves, so it seems that that school of magic has access to making things float. Plus, Azeroth being a full-to-the-brim-with-magic kinda world, a weapon with a floating component isn’t one of the strangest things around.

1 Like

“Why” is probably more my train of thought. Magni designed the thing, I wonder why he added a floating disc.

1 Like

E.T.C news models.

1 Like

That’s just describing Heroes of the Storm…

How do the paladins even lift those hammers? Those things are bigger than they are!

I believe they’re actually surprisingly…Light.

10 Likes

Hell of an elven beard on Sig there. I thought proper beards were a void elf-only racial.

1 Like

Love that they included all the members.

2 Likes

So we finally have a face and model to Anasterian. And pre-Fall of Silvermoon Kael’thas looks really cool as well.

I hate to admit this, but all of these models look fantastic. Blizzard is giving me plenty of reason to buy this game when I don’t want to give them any of my money right now.

This sucks.

1 Like

I wonder if “the captain” means that Marwyn and Falric will not be named or have their own models.

Most likely. Which is a shame.

A lots of new models.
http://www.kruithne.net/warcraft-reforged/

2 Likes

Frankly, he looks villainous, pre-villain turn. :stuck_out_tongue:

Frostmourne and Lich King Armor models.

2 Likes

I will say, having just watched a video from Bellular commenting on all the models, I wonder if they’ll be tweaked further, because some of the stuff is a bit too realistic for Warcraft 3’s art style. Building’s are generally fine, but someone like Arthas looks a bit off.

1 Like

Those draenei buildings are cool.

Man this expansive list is really gonna help with custom mapping.

I love the high elves, but I also love the dwarves. They look so… dwarfy! Kinda makes me realise WoW’s dwarves are missing something.

Pah, it’s the sacrifice the game has to make to have armour like the way they do.

3 Likes

Because it looks cool. Blizzard’s #1 reason for anything and everything.

Edit: I feel a bit let down by the fact that some random paladin has Ashbringer and Kael’thas doesn’t have Felo’melorn.

1 Like

Well Kael’thas is a blood mage, whereas his father can be whatever. But I get your point.