Waveborne Diplomat’s Regalia

This set was a swing and a miss (as you can tell by nobody wearing it), but why?

First and foremost, the shoulders draw too much attention. They are the absolute focal point of the set, even overtaking the hat for visual attention. And they’re goofy as heck. I expect this set would’ve sold better if it didn’t even have shoulders.

Second, there’s just too much going on. The scrolls and books and pouches and ink vials and more pouches and more scrolls and more scrolls. It reminds me of Rob Liefeld’s comic illustrations, pouches for days. None of these inclusions help visual readability. They’re just unnecessary clutter.

Third, the colors clash with one another. Why are the pants 2 unique shades of green seen nowhere else on the set?

And lastly, the hat doesn’t fit on my preferred race (vulpera). It clips right through the entire length of the ear. If the ears were just poking through, that would be fine, but the situation is far worse than that. I might’ve even bought the set just for the hat if it actually fit on my character.

1 Like

I actually bought this transmog specifically for the hat to use on my vulpera and was beyond disappointed to see the hat just slicing right through the ears. Just a very sloppy qe effort to make sure they look appropriate on all races. Please fix.

3 Likes

yep same, we also lose the face fluff when equipping the hat, the faerei set from shop has ring sockets where the vulpera ear comes out of, pretty neat for an appropriate look. really like the cavalier hat but pls blizz fix it so it doesnt suck, atleast with the face fluff because now our heads look round

1 Like

I bought it for the ridiculous shoulders and Hat and super disappointed the hat is unwearable because it removes my characters’ facial hair. My human male looks horrible without his beard. Other than that I like the outfit. Just wish I could wear the hat.

1 Like