Water Strider Discussion

Sounds easy enough to me. All the toons will have waterwalking on their mounts except for those that have waterwalking class abilities. DK will definitely have the anti-daze feature.

You canā€™t separate it out can you - it is account wide ?

:hearts: Blizzard has done something positive here. :hearts:

2 Likes

Sounds to me like each toon chooses their fate.

Nah still dumb. Leave the water strider alone and make this equipment available for other mounts. And donā€™t say that people wonā€™t bother buying the item if they have a water striderā€¦Iā€™m sure plenty of people will still because theyā€™ll want to be able to water walk on mounts they like better.

I EARNED my water strider mount with lots of annoying dailies and a rep grind. itā€™s not my fault that you decided to make it easy to get through other means.

40 Likes

k, hope you are correct.

Iā€™ve been wrong before but itā€™s been a while. Iā€™ll mail you one of your choice if Iā€™m wrong (only to Amine though). Waitā€¦ I donā€™t have any Alliance toons :stuck_out_tongue:

Gonna be silly seeing things like Brutosaur mounts walking on water. Oh well, weā€™ll see how it turns out. lol

1 Like

No, you still need Anglers rep to get it, apparently, just like the strider.

I donā€™t really play this account so it would be rather pointless anyway.

You are providing incorrect information to try and help? You do realize that usually makes people more angry.

1 Like

Now that I think about it, it might be BoP/BoA anyways.

I wasnā€™t providing any information other than what Blizzard gave. Thatā€™s not what Iā€™d call incorrect.

If itā€™s so OP, just reduce the mounts speed to 60% or something onerous. Itā€™ll be good to have for necessity, but not worth riding all the time. But noā€¦ instead they remove it with one hand then add it to ALL mounts with the otherā€¦ seriously? Itā€™s too OP, so every thing gets it?
Next theyā€™ll say just like Battle Rez was too OP for hunter pets and removed, they will remove it from every classā€¦ revolt? ā€¦ okay, never mind, weā€™ll add a toy so everyone has it. Itā€™s not too OP nowā€¦ we know what weā€™re doing!

F this.

9 Likes

From the point of view that ā€œI ALREADY UNLOCKED WATER WALKING ACCOUNT-WIDEā€ ā€¦ and now I have to pay for it AGAIN, on all alts but one? YUCK.

But okayfine, itā€™s a steep one time charge and I can stop using the ugly water striders forever. I suppose thatā€™s sufficient enough.

Where this will hurt most? Starting an allied race alt on a new realm where you donā€™t have any gold.

But I guess selling more wow-tokens is part of the math behind this.

6 Likes

Imagine being a frost mage that canā€™t freeze water . . .

7 Likes

The perk is that you can now use any mount at level 20. Even 2 person mounts and walk on water with your friends.

DUAL WIELDING AXES INCOMING!!!1!! :smiley:

seeign as it took ages for pathfidner speed to effect travel form i doubt itā€¦and we cant attach equipment to spell forms :confused:

2 Likes

And everyone cried for nothing. Lol.

3 Likes