Wasn't the patch supposed to drastically change queue times?

How can you say “few had online friends” when games like Everquest were thriving and had for years? Eve Online had over half a million players. I guess none of them register as being online friends? You are simply making up stuff.

It did. I logged in @3pm two day ago, 18,000 person queue, today @3pm 6,500 person queue.

Blizzard please allow Ream Transfers for characters to move off of full servers… Please

2 Likes

Obviously not Faerlina, it’s been 10.000+ every single time after 3pm and it’s continued to do so regardless of the patch.

But now where headed into the weekend so its going to be even higher then launch now…

All Blizzard did was increase the amount of people using techniques to never log out so they can play immediately after work. Then they ask people to change servers instead of kicking the people off that are not doing any type of leveling at all for 8 hours or more. I’m sure with a little ai training they could begin to actually fix the real problem that is happening. Then the queues will not be so bad and people that are gonna actually play can do so sooner.

1 Like

Yeah but no one playing there can ever complain. You’re playing on the server where almost every big streamer committed to going.

Most of my Vanilla guild could literally meet up at someones house for a BBQ. We were all RL friends.

There seems to be a well-known afk script lots of people use. I can get on Herod at 3 a.m. but a few hours after that, when people are heading to work that changes drastically. I think people log in people work and sit there all day afk which is why there are 5k queue mid-morning leading to 10k+ early evening.

Why not let people queue for classic while playing retail?

3 Likes

Im so thankful I have someone at home to q me so when I get off work I only have to wait a half hour to play.

Maybe had more est pvp servers been around for name change, but im not risking a server big enough for one raid guild for the chance to not have queues.

Better to think in the long term than worrying about how the next month will be.

I’m sorry, i didn’t see a tag on the server that stated “Streamers rolling here”. I don’t watch streams, i actually play the game.

Again, then that’s your fault that you didn’t spend 10 minutes on reddit, the forums or anywhere else to see where large groups of people will be rolling.

Probably a decent idea when it’s a game you plan on spending days or weeks if not months of your life in.