Washed up old mythic Raider LF Guild

Washed up warlock looking to get back into mythic raiding. Working from home now so can commit for a spot for 10.2 and on. Killed Kj and Argus top 100 and played classic back in the day. Hit me up if you need warlock. I can pump.

1 Like

We would have a spot for you, Contact me on Discord if interested.

Hey Mowiee, I dunno what days/times work for you but our info in post below. Hit me up if interested. thanks.

Hey there! If you’re looking for something more laid back with other washed-up raiders, we might be the place for you! We have a number of members who used to be more hardcore back in the day, but want something more chilled and relaxed now. I’ll leave our info below, but hit me up if we interest you! :grin:

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M before we took our raid break for the tier!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Pageip626 wow

Hokiepokey is my discord. We are 8/9m with sark to die soon (2.4% best). We raid tues/thurs 9-12pm est. Add me if interested

Recruiting for 2nd raid group of
Currently need everything but tanks
Need anything else youd like to play.
Mon/tues 9pm to midnight est.

Our 1st group went 7/9 mythic this tier, the second group is being created with intentional purpose to push for cutting edge for season 3.

Our guild loves running m+ too for off raid times.
Discord: tanatithe
Btag: tanatithe#1976

Message if interested, we are on area 52, horde/alliance mixed guild.

Hi Mowiee. Our guild is filled with washed up mythic raiders who can pump, but want to take a more casual approach to the game and focus on AOTC. Below is our info.

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
11/14/2023 release date

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
High Priority
ANY DPS CLASS THAT CAN FLEX HEAL
Holy Priest
Demon Hunter
WW Monk
DPS DK

Medium Priority
DPS Warrior
DPS Druid Moonkin and/or Feral

Low Priority (but still wanted)
Hunter
Warlock
Rogue
Elemental Shaman
Mage

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562

Hey there. Day Raider’s raids Wednesday and Thursday mornings 8-11 AM EST. We are AOTC with some light mythic planned next season. This is our first raid season and we are still building our rooster. If you are interested message me.

Discord: ryaden

Options open

hey Mowiee, send me a fr on discord or bnet! id like to talk to you about vinland

Discord - renjitsu
bnet - Renjitsu#11182

here is alittle information about our guild:

Vinland is a newer guild looking to bolster its raid roster for 10.2! We are a chill group of players that does not put up with any elitism or toxicity. Look, we know some people will never see eye to eye with each other, but if you cannot treat your fellow guild members with respect then this is not the guild for you.

We are chill but also dont want to waste everyones time, if you arnt the best at the game we will try to help you get better, but you have also have to be willing to get better.

Goals
Our goals are fairly simple for 10.2, a timely AoTC kill and the at the very least the first 3-5 bosses of mythic.

Hey Mowiee, I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!

Any mythic guilds?

<Blòódbath and Beyond> on Sargeras-US Alliance:

Currently 3/9 Mythic Aberrus.

Recruiting 1 Healer and 2 DPS for our mythic raid team for Aberrus.

Raid Times:

Main Raid - Monday: 6-8 pm Central

Main Raid - Tuesday: 6-8 pm Central

Main Raid - Wednesday: 6-8 pm Central

Optional Raid - Friday: 6-8 pm Central (Alt Friendly, Lower Difficulty Raid - Heroic / Normal)

We would need you on Sargeras for mythic prog before cross-server opens in 10.2, no rush for now though; any exceptional players please feel free to reach out to us, casuals welcome also. We provide a fun and stress free place to raid we just ask that you show up to raid on time with pots phials runes etc and have a good attitude no toxicity. If you think you might like to join us feel free to reach out to me at btag or discord. Hope to hear from you!

Battletag: ZephyrXT7#1544
Discord: itsamemally

Hey there!

Our guild, Vitality, is currently recruiting dps for our raid roster! We are a semi-hardcore guild that focuses on getting aotc and as far into mythic as we can. We raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday, from 9:30pm-12:00am EST. We run plenty of m+ and have a very active discord server. Please reach out so we can chat to see if we are a good fit for each other!

Discord: brattycosine
Bnet: BrattyCosine#1872

Envelop ~Team Good Vibes 8/9M Wed/Thur 7:30PM-10:30PM CST

discord: rainess

Hey hit me up on Bnet: OgreXD#1718 or Discord: Ogre_XD#9378. I’d like to chat with you to see if you’re a good fit for us and what we’re looking for.