Was WOW token good for the player base overall

People can buy gear on the ah…they can buy gear runs…etc etc.
It all falls under the umbrella of pay to win if paying money can put you at a massive/noticeable advantage over others gear/power wise.

Its easier than saying wow token makes it so players can skip power progression and gear progression. You are aruing semantics pointless

1 Like

Boy i sure wish i could buy full mythic/raid gear with the 800k sitting in my inv right now

1 Like

You gotta be trolling lol. I though you better than this lol

Continuing the discussion from Policy Update for Organized In-Game Services – January 2022:

That other step requires someone to farm and craft and play for hours just to buy the token. Blizzard in no way is printing more gold when you buy a token. It may be a subtle difference but one that gets over looked to often in these types of threads.

no im not.

none of you haven proven anything to me other than “but meh wow token”

This is one of the greatest points made on this thread. Well done! If soneone spent all their time farming gold to buy BOE’s instead of opening their wallet to buy a token would that make them pay to win also? I guess we always had P2W in this game then.

1 Like

That Policy does nothing. The organization went underground, and guilds and individuals can still advertise and sell carries all they like.

So what if someone just carries you for free.

is that now bad to?

Silly argument. I pay for gold i use gold to buy gear or a carry. I am more progressed now than if i didnt, therefor the money i paid gave me power peogression. It doesnt matter if other players are involved. Do you think the most pay for boosted progression game ever lost ark isnt pay to win because you have to buy gold from players?

Do everyone a favour and go and play an actual pay to win game/MMO.

You’ll see a night and day difference between that MMO and WoW, because one is actually pay to win and the other isn’t.

Very little difference between lost ark and wow. Lost ark is as p2w as it can be.

Do you think having more gear some how gets you a spot in a mythic raid group with absolutely no progress on any other difficulty of the raid?

cause if you think it does BOY do i have news for you

completely and utter difference

Can gold get you power? Yes
Can you buy gold with real money? Yes

Enough said.

1 Like

I can buy a spot on a mythic team no issue. You don’t know the right people, or have enough gold.

1 Like

Ya, all that happen is people setup business on discord.

nobody worht there salt is going to take you into a mythic raid with absolutelyt no experience of mechanics especially where one person can ruin the entire raid.

nice try though