Warr/Warlock looking for guild

Hey all, Due to the Shadow rework not being my cup of tea, I’m thinking of rolling back to Warrior or Warlock preferably, can also play Hunter but I’d be survival if I did.
Currently have 8/8H in vault
Logs are upon request :slight_smile:
Was a Warrior main for expansions before giving it up in late Shadowlands.
Warlock was always my main alt.
Any days work, 7pm CST is the earliest I can do.
Do not want Mythic progression. I’d rather uninstall.

1 Like

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday: 5pm-7:30pm PST

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is an eclectic blend of inclusive, casual, friendly guild players on the Uldum server cluster. (Connected realms include: Akama, Antonidas, Dragonmaw, Eldre’Thalas, Korialstrasz, & Mug’thol)

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

Who should consider joining Moonwell Dancers?

• People who like to do AOTC and high m+
  • Retired mythic raiders looking for fun and not CE
  • Casual players, achievement seekers, or altoholics looking for a social guild

Although we are not going to make people jump through hoops, we absolutely expect you to put a little extra time into your character to help the raid. We have a weekly m+ night to help you get weekly keys done, and there are plenty of guildies online to form groups with throughout the week. Ideally, we want someone who will put in the effort to gear through m+ and be willing to work together as a team. Players should be mindful of performance and have a desire to improve.

If you’re not interested in end game content, AOTC or high m+ keys, we want you to join us too! We have casual players and achievement seekers that like to explore what Azeroth has to offer. If you decide to try end game content, all guildies are welcomed and encouraged to attend m+ night and Friday’s raid.

Personality/vibing with us is as important a factor as skill/experience, so if you’re interested, please reach out for further information:

Epsilonp#1422 (Recruiting Officer)

Banzai#11468 (Co-Recruiting Officer)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Message me in discord if you’re still looking to see if you’re interested in what we offer.

7-9 CST Tuesday Thursday

Wammo#5411

Hello! If you’re still looking around you should checkout our post and shoot me a message on discord!
Zozz#0329

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/auxiliary-h-area-52-recruiting-for-101/1545837

We are currently looking for a warlock as ours is going on baby leave. We are a AoTC guild, we don’t have the time or desire to raid mythic hardcore. We might do a boss or two for fun, but that is it. We also do a ton of keys and there is usually a group going. I will leave our guild recruitment blurb below and let us know if you are interested.

Are you tired of running up the halls at 3am alone?

Do you need a new box to sit in?

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night AoTC raiding guild on Proudmoore. We also have many social members and just love to run keys most non raid nights.

We storm the castles 9-11pm PST on Wed /Thur. Currently we are 7/8H and working on Raz.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players catching up on what they missed in the last expansions.
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, jobs, and/or kids so we respect your time and that things might come up from time to time.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

Looking for a couple more dps to fill out the ranks. Priority need is DK, Lock and Boomchicken, but looking at everyone.

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

Reply here or find me on:
Discord: Vellsong#2067
Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597
(yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

Hiya Desperation!

I’m an officer in Shred Lobster, and here’s a link to our recruitment post. We’re a newer guild (formed at the tail end of Shadowlands) and are an inclusive, drama free, and aim to put fun first while still progressing/striving for AOTC.

You seem like a good fit with us; after reading our post (if you feel the same), feel free and reach out to either of the recruitment officers listed at the end of the post. (I go by Malo, so you’ll know who it is writing this . lol )

Re-rolling is no problem, and we’ll help ya get geared through M+ once your new toon hits max level.

Thanks for your time, and happy hunting!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausstormrage-shred-lobster-78n-68h-thurs-9-11p-est-sun-4-7p-est/1511145

Greetings Desperation - We’re recruiting for our AOTC raid team here at Spun, forming some solid M+ teams, and welcoming casual players as well. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our guild, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight! Devonellah#0195

We’re currently 6/8 Heroic in Vault of the Incarnates and in need of a Healer, Melee, and Ranged DPS to fill out our team!

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our members to take their talent to the next level.

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

I look forward to speaking with you :slight_smile:

Hey Desperation,

Open to horde? If so, check out Pandas with Headsets on Area 52 horde. We’re an LGBTQ guild, 18+ looking for anyone who is okay with the LGBTQ community, mature & has a good sense of humor. We are not try hards. We raid, for fun! The guild is primarily a casual guild… that raids… FOR FUN! {Currently raiding 7/8 heroic vault! ISO a tank for Fri/Sun 9-11pm EST raids.) We also do MANY fun social events IN & out of game! If this sounds good to you, please HMU via discord: wigglehugs#6738

Hello there desperation,
After reading your post I just wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/astormragegnome-depót-late-night-heroic-aotc-progression-team-68h-recruiting-tanks-heals/1290929

Nice to meet you Desperation, and I hope you are having a wonderful day, I’ll go ahead list what we have and you can see if any of it is to your liking.

We have three teams with goals of minded Cutting Edge, Casual Mythic, and Heroic accomplishment but we also like our fun and all of us have an understanding of working to enjoy our play! Our structure is set up to where should you want to progress, you have the startings of a team with relaxed atmosphere and should you want to branch into Mythic and Cutting Edge Mythic, you have the breadcrumbs to do so, and we happen to be looking for folk for both our Heroic and newly forming Casual Mythic Progression team.

Raids. We have three teams core-wise with raid times and goals listed below:
Our Cutting Edge team nicknamed Red Team is 6/8 M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N.
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8pm -11pm EST.
Recruitment : Accepting Exceptional Applicants.

Our Ahead of the Curve team nicknamed Blue Team is 8/8 H, 8/8 N.
Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 -11pm EST.
Recruiting for Dev Evoker, Resto Shaman, Shadow Priest, Rogue(any), Mage (any)

Our New Forming Casual Mythic Progression team nicknamed Green Team 2/8 M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N.
Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:30 -11:30pm EST.
Recruiting for Demon Hunter, Enhancement Shaman, Windwalker Monk, Warlock, Mage or Evoker (Dps) and Evoker or Paladin with dps offspec (Healer)

Other Guildly Ventures:
–we have weekly guild groups for Mythic plus! From itty bitty to big scary keys!
–we have weekly guild groups for social games and movie nights!
–we have in guild events for fun. (Like right now we tie in raiding and other activities to House competitions based on Harry Potter themed Houses -and with next tier a new theme will begin).
–we have a bunch of nerds discussing the greatness of classics like Lord of the Rings. The fact that I call it a classic, is sad yet glorious still.
-Occasional random gaming sessions like with Diablo coming up several folk will be alting around in that for a bit of demon slaying!

Let me know if this is something you would like to know more on, my battlenet is Meyliene#1220 feel free to hit me up for more info!

Hoping to hear back from you and if not, wishing you the best in your search!

Hey there! Our guild is [H] One More Pull on Zul’jin, and we’re actively looking for DPS members! :slight_smile: We raid Tues/Thurs 8-10:30PM EST and are usually really active with M+/PvP/achievements outside of raid if you’re into those. We always get AOTC each tier, and looking to go into mythic (not too seriously, and facing roster boss currently from our group of 15). We’re semi-casual - we know what we’re doing and expect others to do the same to make sure no one is hard carry and everyone can enjoy the content. Outside of that, always looking to push keys and do the hidden puzzles and content found around Azeroth. Feel free to reach out on disc (Mollotov #2682) if it seems like something you’re interested in!

Desperatíon - We run a casual AOTC focused raid on Sunday nights 08:00p-10:00p CST looking for more raiders both warrior or warlock fits in with our team well.

If this might be something you are interested in please reach out.

Discord: Deathfire#8715
Battle.net: Deathfire#1102

Thank you

Hello, We are a Normal/Heroic raiding guild and our times are Tuesday/Thursday 7-10 PM Central Time. We also do Mythic+ and Normal raid on Sundays at 4 PM Central. Would like to chat about adding your Warlock to our team. Discord: teglin#8859.

Community and Guild For N/H raiding and Mythic+ - Recruitment / Communities Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-14-year-old-aotcce-focused-guild-recruiting/1507901

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 8/8H looking for more for next raid tier
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 7:45-10:30pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739

Come on down and roast some hotdogs with the boys. Omni#9776 on disc

Hey I really enjoyed this post above all. I’m interested because I’m from hawaii and PST active times is important in the evenings for me. I would like to talk to someone soon so I’ll reach out.

Mahalo

Shammazing#11740 Illidan-Horde 8/8H 4/8M Let’s chat about joining!

Hi Desperation!

Chaos and Order (3/8 M VotI) is currently looking to bolster our roster. You don’t need to be on our server or in our guild to raid with us and off-meta specs are welcome if you can play them well. We are currently progging Mythic Sennarth which shouldn’t be too bad considering we 3 shot Terros last week! (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xpzqZh4kvMJgn86F)

BTag: Deadlift#1353
Discord: Deadlift#4338

T & Th: 8:30-11:30 Eastern

If you’re not on the server but are interested in joining you could join on a fresh alt to see if you mesh with us. We’re currently mostly focused on raids and M+ but we’re also looking for people who want to do rated PvP and other general social activities so you definitely don’t need to raid to join us and we’re happy to help anyone improve their gameplay if they are looking for some suggestions!