Warriors on map

so is it normal for warriors to be this good on map in wpvp?

On map?

Out in the world not just in bg or arena.

I am practically blow up by any class that can heal in wpvp, can you elaborate?

2 Likes

Arms is stupid strong this expac.

Yeah I was doing really well with it last xpac even though it supposedly was bad. This xpac I’m just like breezing through wpvp. Lots of fun

It really wasn’t bad in BFA to be honest. This expac all the defensive you were given make you god like in pvp.

Nice, how do you kill WW, Rets, Shadow Priests, and Fire Mages, Boomies?

1 Like

It’s all situational in wpvp ofcourse but kiting the dmg and the heal of a ret helps. Ww I just go toe to toe with until they hit karma and then again I run until it’s down then come back. S priests? Umm just fight them. I seem to have more difficulty with disc lol. Mages and boomies are all dependent on if they get that burst off before u can recover. I also use second wind on map dude. So if dots fall off and I’m able to kite the damage for a few without being hit I’m healed to full again after they blow everything.

Everyone enjoying this thread? I enjoy the constructive talk about wpvp and warriors in it. :slight_smile: ty for letting me still be here :slight_smile: hope u all have a wonderful evening and many fun pvp adventures :wink:

I am also trying a warrior. I am terrible at them so far.
For now, I’m a bifactional Boomkin. My Horde one has an axe to grind.

Disarm stops FoF, predict when they want to use it, and and steal their primary defensive against us, if you get the disarm, capitalize with serious burst- he will try to disarm you, you can prevent this with DBTS or by using BS during your burst window. if you dont, intim to stop the FoF , Kyrian when they’re at half, it pulls the mback regardless of where they port too.

Ret pally- SR the Hoj, most will try to open with it, feel free to get their trinket by using intim during their burst window, and punish the trinket with a Stormbolt to get a bubble, then howl, leap, or bastion as needed to stop their wings from getting you. At this point he has no Cd’s and you still have DBTS and Disarm, along with all your DPS Cd’s

Spriest- These are a bit tougher but normally intim the disperse, try to predict the fade and use that time to recoup- save pummel for Mind games, try to get the SR on their stun, Tehter burst when shadowfiend comes out.

Fire mage- These are a problem not mean for one woman to handle- but your best bet is to CC the damage, and stop the kiting with bastion, save avatar for the frost nova or bait it with BS, when they iceblock Shatter and CC

Boomies- Save SB for convoke, bully them with Spell reflect bastion and pummel.