Warriors, indeed need nerfs

hows the troll tabard looking EU troll

Why are you so toxic now?

you new???

Yes 25% is crazy.

Even with BoD to two stacks you can still get JV crits on the regular of ~300K+, higher if everything procs. With a divine purpose proc you can literally do a 300K+ into a 300K+, dealing 600K+ damage in two swings.

The idea was to get rid of stacking modifiers and so far they’ve added more lol…

Well my testing on the PvP Dummy my sustain is almost 10K higher… With the normal PvP build on live I get around 22k-24K on live and on the PTR I get 32-34K not using any cooldowns like WoA, FR, Wings, Seraphim or divine toll.

Testing is at least 10 million damage per go, I’ve done it several times and the numbers always end up in that range.

On the PTR my finishers Average ~50K per, non CD normal swings are topping out near 60K and crits outside of CDs are going just over 100K and I don’t have the 4 set, been chilling until .07 comes out. Add 50% to those numbers if using JV, right now 150K JV crits are possible without using any CDs. Judgement does around 2X the damage, and BoJ with expurg does more than 2X the damage it does on live.

In terms of burst, both JV and FV are hitting as hard or harder than Radiant Decree pre nurf. JV is hitting the PvP dummy for over 200K+ non crit with everything popped and FV exceeds 140K non crit.

This is why I’m saying damage is going to go down by a lot, especially top end. If 200K+ Radiant decrees are not ok, FV can’t do that much damage and JV can’t go live doing 300k+.

2 Likes

Yeah that 4/5 Holy Power spender talent needs to go away. For the health of the game

this is now a paladin thread.

This thread is, in fact, now Hallowed Ground.

1 Like

what does halloween have to do with this

paladins are scary

Agree 100%.

I think our sustain can be 50% higher as long as they reduce the top end. This was the goal after all, to fix this terrible play… if we don’t land a kill in 3-5 GCDs we do sustain damage that takes 20+ seconds to do 1 health bar of damage to an AFK death knight.

when they gonna give that kinda love to frost dk, that has the exact same problem.

Ret damage is in a great spot right now. They need to reduce the 25% RS accumulation to maybe 15%.

Get rid of 4/5 Holy Power spender talent.

Make those twonchanges and Ret no longer has meme oneshot potential and itll be healthy

After both DK DPS specs are roughly dog sh!t in PvE for 19 years.

You can have a few bright spots for 3-9 months here and there during that time.

Yeah 10.0.5 ret tree feels lame. 10.0.7 tree is great theres so many different builds you can do. Its what a talent tree should be

1 Like

:face_vomiting:

I actually did LFR yesterday out of boredom.

I dont usually see unique fights in PVE anymore but yo that spider fight was something new

Part of why I dont raid much anymore is because I raided for so long theres almost no potential for a fight ive never seen before

Have to face it…

PvE is King

PvE is for people who like to fight die to mobile training dummies for 12 hours a day.

Yup…

After playing on the PTR I can’t play live it’s so bad. I knew it was, but after drinking the good wine I can’t drink this swamp water on live.

I know tuning will bring Ret downward from current PTR but it will be a lot better. Just having a Dragon Flight talent tree is nice, and doing meaningful damage outside of a small window is wonderful.