Warriors ASSEMBLE

We are Legion!!!

Now step into the moonwell please Elune wants her dinner :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

How is this thread so powerful?

1 Like

Pandaren Warrior since I haven’t seen one in this thread. I’m also leveling up a new Goblin Warrior.

Still wishing Gladiator was a thing. The Pandaren shield animations are so nice. I enjoy the more agile stances for all Melee Pandaren.

Good luck with the smashing of stuff and things!

2 Likes

You’ll be paralyzed real soon.

Nerfed Rage Flasks.

My soul cries every time I think about it.

1 Like

Paralysis wears off, Execute is forever. Now go play with your energy bar, magic rogue.

Because
WE ARE WARRIORS

“Travels to Light’s Hope Chapel”. To be continued…

1 Like

Not magic at all, because if you master nature’s balance, and harmony, then you could do amazing things too. Now, repeat after me: MOOOOOOOOOSSAAAAA !

Ya chi is magic and you fight with your hands and magic cause two-handed axes are too heavy for you to heft :wink:

or I could just be really strong, heft a massive 2H weapon in each hand and smash your tea party to dust, nature rogue! not everyone has the brawn, hence they hide behind magic like little sissies!

2 Likes

Or maybe it’s because 211 our of the 790 posts are yours :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Brewmasters don’t dual wield anymore, which made me sad, but we do swing a heavy 2 handed staff with lightning speed.

I’ll defeat you in the world that is Warmode.

so basically you play with sticks.

Tanking in war mode is a sign of no skill :stuck_out_tongue:

Feel free to make your own sparkle thread about how bubbles and shiny dust is amazing, paladork

2 Likes

Intercept > Shield Block > Shockwave > Intimidating Shout > Heroic Leap

“In the flash, looks around and goes to the Armory room. Found ‘Vestments of Winged Triumph’ and changes armor. Walks out of Light’s Hope Chapel pretending like nothing happened.”

2 Likes

I didn’t mean to offend, my apologies.

Hear lots of chattering from outside the ale storage room

What’s all the fuss about? Cant we real warriors enjoy one ale or twenty without being disturbed?

*** Uses Gorefiend’s grasp to bundle all the Warriors in thread into one big bunch ***

Woo, an armadillo! :grin:

1 Like

/Intimidating Shout
Out of my personal space!

2 Likes

Warriors always wear it best

2 Likes