Warriors ASSEMBLE

A custom tailored Death Knoob triggered explosive trap would be pretty grand. Especially if it sends him flying in a nice high arc so we can heroic throw our ale mugs at him :smiley:

1 Like

Fine, fine I’m just gonna be over here.

1 Like

headbutts and hands an ale :smiley:

Finally fed up, he gracefully moves a lace curtain aside, from his luxury booth and with a single languid move of his delicate hand
Innkeep! Mine host! If we MUST have these…non-members in here, DO try to keep a little decorum! Some people ARE trying to enjoy their tea!
Honestly!
Flips hair and settles back into his finely embossed stuffed comfy chair to sip his afternoon tea, in the Warrior’s Club.

2 Likes

Once we rid of all these pest I can finally bring out the gallery banquets.

Then we can finally have a true feast instead of just eating swamp fish n chips.

1 Like

head butts you and brings you an ale tea is for monks! You clearly have muscles and weapon skills, therefore not some chi chuckin monk!

1 Like

/twiddles your little helmet ears

I hope you realize I envisioned you sitting back down on a defeated rogue.

2 Likes

sitting on rogues is so comfortable. When they struggle and fruitlessly try to lift you off it’s a nice lumbar massage.

1 Like

Oh the fish and chips were what we were supposed to be eating? I just killed a cow outside and roasted it. What? I am hungry.

3 Likes

Keeps sparring with her Velf older sister all the way to 106

2 Likes

Just whatever is left in stock from my last trip for food and drinks!

1 Like

Keeps bapping her younger less voidy sister on the head to teach defense

1 Like

NOT THE HAIR!
And to the powder room he runs, screeching all the way! Oddly enough, the actual butt seems to have disturbed him not at all. This mystery to be resolved as soon as His Ladyship finishes comforting his poor abused coif back into something resembling sanity

1 Like

Please don’t kill me warriors, this is the only thread I can tolerate. Let me stay.

2 Likes

Can you stun lock death knights? If so we might let you steal appetizers (note that means steal them for us, and then partake a bit yourself).

2 Likes

You got yourself a deal!

1 Like

You can stay as a seat cushion :smiley:

2 Likes

NO! Not like this…not like this :frowning:

2 Likes

He not that kind of Orc :grin:

2 Likes

Thrall’s Balls! They’re everywhere!

3 Likes