Warriors ASSEMBLE

Glares at Aenadrel and then looks at her guild name

Hmm i guess the name suits you fine because i’m still here…

The truth is that everyone else is greatly intimidated by just how truly awesome and op we are. It is for this reason Blizzard has added to us the dreaded awesome tax. It sucks being the best class in the game honestly. We never get a break but once in awhile. So when that patch comes again, everyone will see us shine in all our glory once again, and they will remember our greatness.

1 Like

We’re not rogues, we don’t ninja. We overpower, smash and take. So yes, you can :smiley: just overpower, smash and take that armour from some sparkle bubble.

you’re here because Acherus locked you out and we enjoy throwing you out repeatedly.

2 Likes

Are Survival hunters allowed in here? I feel like being an elf gives you a minus to Warrior Points, being an orc gives you a plus, so that should all even out, right?

Deep in my heart, my brain is tiny and my muscles are huge.

that’s where your wrong kiddo.:point_right::point_right:

2 Likes

I did warn you.

Can you trap pesky Death Knoobs with your SV skills? If so you can be the Warrior Hall pest remover.

2 Likes

Score! Warrior Hall Official Gnomeslayer reporting!

2 Likes

The heck you say? I will smash your face and slash it with these warblades.

Hey be nice to our death knoob trapper and slayer

2 Likes

Real warriors don’t even need heavy armor, just agility, balance, and harmony.

Learn it.
Live it.
Love it.

What even is a warblade? Are you trying to say warglaive?

/Misdirects aggro to Chubbypengui
/Feigns death

Errr don’t mind me, just continue :rofl:

1 Like

Dunno, I stole them from couple of Burning Blade who’s faces I smashed in.

As long as you sit outside you are fine!

2 Likes

Go back to your tea party, monk.

uses the rogue as a new seat cushion

Bro I’m not even a Burning Blade, I’m a Laughing Skull! Can I get Warrior HR in here to deal with this guy, please?

Hey Vozul

You see that fellow zynthiax? Be a good death knoob slayer and remove him

2 Likes

Orlok we need a pest controller, so we can pass out drunk on ale and not worry about some Acherus outcast trying to steal our stuff!

2 Likes

Be careful, invoking his name is more likely to bring him back. I sprinkled some boric acid under the dishwasher but the rest is on you guys.