Warriors ASSEMBLE

I can’t be arsed to read 640 posts of ‘swords, beards, axe, smash’, even though I agree with all of those fine points. Bottom line is; gladiator stance/spec when?

Imagine just flailing a stick arround when you can just shoot their heads off from 40yrds away.

-This post was made by the Marksman Gang

1 Like

Warriors died after MoP, what Warrior has become is a gimp damage bot.

Lots of Warrior wannabes in here…

1 Like

I know right, I see bowflex and nature girl in here thinking they are capable of withstanding the fury of two 2H weapons coming down upon them. It’s ADORABLE.

I hugs teh kitteh

2 Likes

I can still get up to both of you. Infernal leap FTW ! Then, sigil of misery puts the fear into the both of you. Finally, sigil of chains moves you two off that very high place, and you both suffer fall damage.

The Illidari reign supreme !

Shouldn’t you be working at Hot Topic?

1 Like

Holy crap Arshia, your roasts are insane. Stop. You’re going to completely annihilate that guy.

2 Likes

All that for a drop of blood
shakes head at the tryhardari then rampages you back to the nether

Ehm… That wasn’t Sindragosa. That was my mechanical dragonling. Why did you break it?

edit Spelling…

It didn’t have proper brakes so I had to break it so it could brake. :crazy_face:

I’m sorry to tell you that war are won on the battle field, not in a dictionary book! :wink:

As far as I’m concerned it just means you Death Knights lose on two fronts.

laughs and accidentally comes out of stealth

CRAP!!!

vanishes away

casually walks to the ale and holds my foot out, tripping you into the keg A HA!

1 Like

Curses at Arshia By Odin’s beard, to bad you’re a better scholar than warrior. If you focus more on the warrior part, then one day you might achieve glorious victories!

After playing keep away with so many mage scrolls I decided I might as well take a look at them. It confirmed what I already knew. Magic is for weaklings and Death Knight stank can never be removed.

1 Like

constructs a mechanical bunny

Look here what i just constructed. I even named it Arshia after you. It also has long ears and keeps on jumping everywhere for no good reason.

Hmm, now when i think of it, are you some kind of bunny experiment that went totally wrong? Maybe you are a result of Professor Putricide perhaps?

stomps on your mechanical bunny, then glues it back together weaker, and less effective as before and now I made it a death knight!

1 Like

Do you really think we Death Knights cares about crappy stuff like that? Hmm that reminds me, i need to get more ale.

Walks to nearest keg and fills up a mug