Warrior set look

For this class, in Season 4, I would like the look from:

Para esta clase, en la temporada 4, me gustaría la apariencia de:

Para esta classe na Série 4, quero o visual da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1

2 Likes

Blizzard, if possible, please tell the art team if season 1 tier wins the look vote if they can make it so the helm hides ears of characters. I love how the set looks (I voted for it) but my Vulpera ears sticking out of the helm looks really bad, especially when this issue was fixed for season 2 and 3. Thank you!

edit: Even if season 1 look does not win, please make this change for the helm anyway. thank you

18 Likes

Me like season 2.

6 Likes

if we get season 2, we need more of a blue set for the blue dragonflight, a black set for the black dragonflight and maybe a purple set for netherwing? oo a light blue one for our new ice dragon.

3 Likes

The Aberrus Season 2 set was BEAUTIFUL. God, I hope that one wins. Neither Vault nor Amirdrassil came close to its splendor.

7 Likes

Unimaginable that people consider season 2 better looking than season 1… truly wild. Anyone that votes in that manner I question their taste… yikes… :flushed:

14 Likes

Yeah, its weird to me that some people prefer season 2 to season 1. To me there is no comparision as to how badass S1 looks and how mediocre S2 and S3 are

4 Likes

Give the pvp set a black metal look with red blood-ish like swirlies.

Also give us back that s2 pvp sword askandur thats STILL hidden in the files unavailable to olayers. And release a matching one for us as well pls

There is only one correct answer here

36 Likes

I voted for season 1 since it was not as easy to get the mythic mog from Vault compared to Aberrus and the current raid. Since the upgrade system did not exist in season 1.

5 Likes

Season 2 is one of the best Warrior sets ever but I voted S1 because I don’t have it :person_shrugging:

Could we please get an option for set recolors?

3 Likes

This is also correct, much harder to get season 1 appearances. Plus it looks better, lol. Still feel like other people have poor vision or something?

Season 1 had the cleanest design. Not a fan of the bulky sets for Warriors. Like S3.

1 Like

Season 1 for the win.

2 Likes

S2 warrior clears

crazy season 2 is winning. Season one was so much more unique.

5 Likes

Yeah I know I’ve been vocal in this topic but I truly don’t get it. Season 1 look one of the better looking warrior sets in a long, long time. Talking years.

2 Likes

how is season 1 losing

10 Likes

This is what I’m wondering, lol. Season 1 looked the best by far with the Season Hero effects unlocked. I actually still have the gladiator version of the set saved because I loved that variation with the lightning so much.

5 Likes

prob because all 3 sets are quite decent, while i think 1 was the best most people like the other 2 which i can’t blame them for since they are quite nice sets

1 Like