Warrior or Shammy Looking for 1 night raiding guild

Returning from a small break and looking for a raiding guild. Im torn between a Ele/Resto (still learning ele) shammy or a Arms/prot warrior (tanking keys). I am NOT looking for a carry just a place that wont kick/bench if it takes me time to get up to speed.

I am Alliance ATM but server/faction doesnt matter as I would xfer for the right group.
Being a newer dad I don’t have all the time I used too but still looking to clear content and smash keys. Raid day/time doesn’t really matter BUT I am looking for a 1 day a week raid team. Im EST so cant be raiding past midnight. I could maybe do 2 days but might miss a few raids due to IRL.

I know this sounds like a loooooong shot but just looking for a new long term home.

Hope to hear back soon!

1 Like

Hi Melrimm,

I help run a guild called The Killer Bunnies.
We are a guild of adults, some with kids, some just starting a family and some who are older.

We raid 2 nights a week, Tues & Weds 8:15 pm est until 10:30 pm.

We also try to get everyone some m+ keys for a good vault choice on Fridays and Mondays but also anytime that works for you we could coordinate something.

We are focused on having fun and getting along more so than big numbers and would be happy to have you any night you are available.

If you would like to talk more about it, you can reach me on Bnet @ Anaranae#1516 or Discord Anaranae#3307

Congratulations on the baby and I hope to talk to you soon.
Ana/Pyre

Hi, Melrimm. You sound like a great fit for <Murloc with a Glock> (9/9H)! We have flexible raiding options, so if you end up wanting to do 1 or 2 day raiding, you’ll be able to pick what works best for you. We also love recruiting returning players and are willing to do the work through gearing and helping with new mechanics to get you up to speed. I think we would be a great WOW home for you, so let me know if you feel the same!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 7:30 to 10 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

hey im from Magical on A52 we have both a 2 night a week and a 1 night a week raid team. we are a late night guild tho and both teams raid from 10pmest to 1amest. msg me if you are interested!

disc: marloe
bnet: marloe#1118